Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

What do you like most about FT/what will you miss most about FT? (3 choices)

  • The individual characters

  • Moments when the guild is together

  • The storytelling and plot twists

  • Speculating about what could come up in the story/plot/characters

  • Shipping moments that have or you wish to take place

  • The feels

  • The fights/battles

  • The character designs/appearance

  • The villains

  • The comedy

  • The fanservice

  • The epic entrances, lines, and badass moments

  • Seeing side guilds (non-FT) get attention

  • The anime

  • Soundtracks/OP/ED in the anime

  • Mashima's art/twitter


Results are only viewable after voting.

BrandyThema

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2016
Messages
131
Reaction score
829
Age
29
Country
Vietnam
Not a very hard club to be apart of as of late:yodawg
I've been in there since day 1, I just don't talk about it :hip
SO, awesome, u r a NATSU fan as well....
Welcome to this side..... our most tough fights are with GRAY fans.
So, get ready to roast rock and roll.
I usually just let Gray fans have it, no bash, no wank, no nothing. Natsu>>>>>>>>>Gray in everything so we don't need to back him up, they're just in denial :hee
@BrandyThema, welcome :) Please to meet you both, girls :blush
Hi, thank you. Please to meet you too :blush
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I've been in there since day 1, I just don't talk about it :hip

I usually just let Gray fans have it, no bash, no wank, no nothing. Natsu>>>>>>>>>Gray in everything so we don't need to back him up, they're just in denial :hee

Hi, thank you. Please to meet you too :blush
Well then you are a smart girl, myself i just stay away from either group and sail on through:verily
Brilliant!!!



I need some more badass Linali in my life.

(Not a one liner and why would you delete one liners that have pictures??? Ever heard of "a picture has a thousand words?")
We could all use a bit of that i imagine:hip
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Lol I peeped Riomy lurking but hey the convo was talking about emperor harem's bait so it would of been weird to join in.

Question though, why is Acno and Anna a ship? Where did that come from? :bnah
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Lol I peeped Riomy lurking but hey the convo was talking about emperor harem's bait so it would of been weird to join in.

Question though, why is Acno and Anna a ship? Where did that come from? :bnah
This is Fairy Tail.... Random spontaneous ships are a thing
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Lol I peeped Riomy lurking but hey the convo was talking about emperor harem's bait so it would of been weird to join in.

Question though, why is Acno and Anna a ship? Where did that come from? :bnah
Because it was her or Igneel. :derp Since Zeref has Mavis.

Well before Anna was introduced. I cracked shipped Layla and Acnologia.

Even made this huge theory about Jude not being Lucy's father and had all this stuff from the manga sites. Was young and creative back then.

Guessing it has to do with the fact there can't be a single female in this story and she had to be immediately paired with a single man from that time period.
 

BrandyThema

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2016
Messages
131
Reaction score
829
Age
29
Country
Vietnam
Well then you are a smart girl, myself i just stay away from either group and sail on through:verily

We could all use a bit of that i imagine:hip
Why thank you for such a nice compliment, I do think it's lame for people to rip off each other's throats over fictional characters so I don't want to be a part of it
Question though, why is Acno and Anna a ship? Where did that come from? :bnah
Tumblr logic: "That person is single = they aren't happy --> Let's ship them with s/o so they can be happy :teach "
And probably 'cause they're both hot, so yeah...:teehee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Those boobs are SO wrong tho:gwah
Dammit Anna, I know you're a part of the Heartfilia family but you don't need to have such wrong boobs :gwah
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Those boobs are SO wrong tho:gwah
Dammit Anna, I know you're a part of the Heartfilia family but you don't need to have such wrong boobs :gwah
That's tumblr for you. The measurement status quo is that the boobs must be equal to the size of your head.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
That's tumblr for you. The measurement status quo is that the boobs must be equal to the size of your head.
For some reason that looks accurate. Hiro has been braver with his art as of late :XD

It's actually a pretty decent fanart putting aside the fact that I want "annalogia" killed with fire.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
For some reason that looks accurate. Hiro has been braver with his art as of late :XD

It's actually a pretty decent fanart putting aside the fact that I want "annalogia" killed with fire.
Well Irene did try to kill half of that ship. And she did use a fire attack. :pwned

I actually used it because it's some nice art (power to the artist). Actually really detailed and had more of the angst I like... instead of Acnologia staring deeply into Anna's eyes :xp
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Well Irene did try to kill half of that ship. And she did use a fire attack. :pwned

I actually used it because it's some nice art (power to the artist). Actually really detailed and had more of the angst I like... instead of Acnologia staring deeply into Anna's eyes :xp
Too bad she didn't try harder :XD

Yes the art is nice. I wouldn't mind seeing a more humanized acno but not because of shipping. I feel a shiver of dread when I think about shipped acno:darn
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Tumblr logic: "That person is single = they aren't happy --> Let's ship them with s/o so they can be happy :teach "
And probably 'cause they're both hot, so yeah...:teehee
I'm hip... I like the ships alot but I remember going on there to see the reaction to 507 and literally I was scrolling down the feed and it went like:
  • Nalu
  • Nalu
  • Gruvia
  • Nalu
  • Gruvia
I was like damn no love for my guy Jellal :fail aha. That part of shipping blows me, it's more to chapters than shipping.
 

BrandyThema

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2016
Messages
131
Reaction score
829
Age
29
Country
Vietnam
I'm hip... I like the ships alot but I remember going on there to see the reaction to 507 and literally I was scrolling down the feed and it went like:
  • Nalu
  • Nalu
  • Gruvia
  • Nalu
  • Gruvia
I was like damn no love for my guy Jellal :fail aha. That part of shipping blows me, it's more to chapters than shipping.
You don't even know the half of it :fail that's why I gave up on it and looked for some place else where people actually care about the plot :hmph I don't even understand why I signed up for Tumblr in the first place :gwah(must be puberty messing with my brain :teehee )
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
You d:Don't even know the half of it :fail that's why I gave up on it and looked for some place else where people actually care about the plot :hmph I don't even understand why I signed up for Tumblr in the first place :gwah(must be puberty messing with my brain :teehee )
Mannnnn whatttttttttttt. Shippers have been highkey crazy since May didn't get with Ash. The evil part me wants all the ships except Nalu become canon just see the destruction of the fandom just for the people like this. But that day will be very very very savage if that ever happens. Which makes me even more want it to happen :D
 

GamerSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
790
Reaction score
1,854
Age
31
Country
United States
Mannnnn whatttttttttttt. Shippers have been highkey crazy since May didn't get with Ash. The evil part me wants all the ships except Nalu become canon just see the destruction of the fandom just for the people like this. But that day will be very very very savage if that ever happens. Which makes me even more want it to happen :D
Well, I'd be pretty disappointed if NaLu didn't happen but I'd never throw a tantrum over it. I don't mind shipping but it can get pretty toxic at times. (In my experience, both the Fairy Tail and Naruto fandoms have a huge problem with this... not sure why... amount of characters maybe?)

The hypothetical day you mention might get pretty savage but imagine if NaLi becomes canon. It would be like a nuke to the shipping fandom. :loool :arro

To be honest though, I'm pretty sure by this point in the game that Hiro Mashima knows what kind of response he'd get if NaLu stayed friends. You must have seen the reaction to Bleach's ending. :8C
 
Last edited:

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Well, I'd be pretty disappointed if NaLu didn't happen but I'd never throw a tantrum over it. I don't mind shipping but it can get pretty toxic at times. (In my experience, both the Fairy Tail and Naruto fandoms have a huge problem with this... not sure why... amount of characters maybe?)

The hypothetical day you mention might get pretty savage but imagine if NaLi becomes canon. It would be like a nuke to the shipping fandom. :loool :arro

To be honest though, I'm pretty sure by this point in the game that Hiro Mashima knows what kind of response he'd get if NaLu stayed friends. You must have seen the reaction to Bleach's ending. :8C
I deff agree with Naruto and FT being the most toxic with shipping smh. I rather Nalu stay friends w/ benefits before even the thought of Nali. That's on the scale of Narusaku honestly, which would of been terrible. But honestly Hiro should pair who he wants, regardless of fan reaction. If they stay friends it would suck but it's signs where you can see that happening. People who take having fanservice moments together as "romantic" would be disappointed like crazy. I can count on one hand how many romantic moments they've had, and it's not alot.
 

GamerSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
790
Reaction score
1,854
Age
31
Country
United States
I deff agree with Naruto and FT being the most toxic with shipping smh. I rather Nalu stay friends w/ benefits before even the thought of Nali. That's on the scale of Narusaku honestly, which would of been terrible. But honestly Hiro should pair who he wants, regardless of fan reaction. If they stay friends it would suck but it's signs where you can see that happening. People who take having fanservice moments together as "romantic" would be disappointed like crazy. I can count on one hand how many romantic moments they've had, and it's not alot.
Hiro said he currently thinks of them as more than friends but less than lovers... so right in the middle. Who knows if he'll tip in favor of one or the other by the series end.

I remember he tried calming shippers down on his twitter a few months back. He definitely knows how much the people like the ships and how toxic they can get... and that was specifically directed at the Japanese... and not his western fanbase which are arguably worse when it comes to these things. :gwah

Imagine a petition like the one with Naruto. :facepalm
 
Last edited:
Top