Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

What do you like most about FT/what will you miss most about FT? (3 choices)

  • The individual characters

  • Moments when the guild is together

  • The storytelling and plot twists

  • Speculating about what could come up in the story/plot/characters

  • Shipping moments that have or you wish to take place

  • The feels

  • The fights/battles

  • The character designs/appearance

  • The villains

  • The comedy

  • The fanservice

  • The epic entrances, lines, and badass moments

  • Seeing side guilds (non-FT) get attention

  • The anime

  • Soundtracks/OP/ED in the anime

  • Mashima's art/twitter


Results are only viewable after voting.

ohthedreyar

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 28, 2016
Messages
141
Reaction score
467
Age
37
Country
Australia
1. Happy
2. Frosch
3. Lily
4. Carla
5. Lector - He's always STING-KUN this, STING-KUN that. STING-KUN is amazing. I love you STING-KUN. Blah. You don't see Frosch saying that about Rogue all day even though he clearly feels just as much.
 

GamerSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
790
Reaction score
1,854
Age
31
Country
United States
I prefer Happy, Frosche, Lily, Carla, and Lector in that order...

Nichiya is cool too. :teehee
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Natsu vs Mavis release date please ?
 

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
Best Exceed?
0.1. Kyouka's exceed
1. Plue Frosch
2. Happy
3. Pantherlily
4. Lector
5. Nichiya
6. Carla
 

GamerSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
790
Reaction score
1,854
Age
31
Country
United States
With these mentions of Nichiya, I wonder.., What is everyone's favorite Edolas counterpart?

Mine are Jet and Droy. :teehee

Actually, I really liked the Lucy and Gajeel of Edolas. Erza Knightwalker though. :awe
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
My favourite Edolas version has to be Mystogan. :smile-big

Apart from the obvious choice, I really like Edolas Gruvia, I just love how flipped it is. Also Edo Gajeel, that guy had class.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Mystogan, and then Wendy. Edo Wendy :hearts

I also liked Knightwalker. Exactly what you'd expect Erza to be like as a villain. (Irene is just a different being all together for me).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Cana was also nice
 

GamerSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
790
Reaction score
1,854
Age
31
Country
United States
Mystogan, and then Wendy. Edo Wendy :hearts

I also liked Knightwalker. Exactly what you'd expect Erza to be like as a villain. (Irene is just a different being all together for me).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Cana was also nice
I just realized that if Earthland's drunk Cana is a virgin, maybe Edolas's sober Cana has more sexual experience than even Gildarts. :cheez
 

BrandyThema

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2016
Messages
131
Reaction score
829
Age
29
Country
Vietnam
Absolutely Ashley. girl had style :verily. And unsure if my second is Dragion or Mystogan :hmm
Still though, I'm hoping ever since Edolas ended that we could somehow replace Scarlet with Knightwalker, I mean, can ya'll imagine a Knightwalker vs.Irene? Damn :tss (it feels weird to me that I like Edo!Erza and Edo!Jellal a lot more than Earthland version, given their screentime :rolleyes:)
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I just realized that if Earthland's drunk Cana is a virgin, maybe Edolas's sober Cana has more sexual experience than even Gildarts. :cheez
That would be so ironic given how they present. Earthland version is a drunk and wild, while Edo Cana is a fair lady




Don't judge a book by it's cover :derp
 

GamerSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
790
Reaction score
1,854
Age
31
Country
United States
Absolutely Ashley. girl had style :verily. And unsure if my second is Dragion or Mystogan :hmm
Still though, I'm hoping ever since Edolas ended that we could somehow replace Scarlet with Knightwalker, I mean, can ya'll imagine a Knightwalker vs.Irene? Damn :tss (it feels weird to me that I like Edo!Erza and Edo!Jellal a lot more than Earthland version, given their screentime :rolleyes:)
I definitely prefer Mystogan over Earthland's Jellal but I like both Erzas pretty equally.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
My favourite Edolas characters are EdoLucy, Erza Knightwalker and Mystogan.
My favourite exceed is Pantherlily so that also fits the Edolas criteria :zomg
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

This video is so damn nostalgic...I used to watch it back in 2012.

Do you guys remember when Zeref was actually a good antagonist? When other characters were all amazing? Those days are long since gone for me because of the Alvarez Arc. It ruined almost everything for me tbh :/. I fear Acnologia will be shitted on too sooner or later.
 
Top