Radioactive Zone

Which avatar?

  • Picture 1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
  • Poll closed .

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yes!!!!! :arf
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Woah there... calm down XD
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
oh I didn't know, but it fits your chuuni name :p



Well to you, bc you did mention it here xD
Heh, I forgot. I'm almost done with it though. :3
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Still pretty young in my eyes :3 what are your plans afterwards?
You're old enough to be almost everyone's niichan here :XD

Hmm, I plan to take Medical. Something related to Biochemistry. Not completely confirmed though. :3
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You're old enough to be almost everyone's niichan here :XD

Hmm, I plan to take Medical. Something related to Biochemistry. Not completely confirmed though. :3
hmm not so sure about that tbh, there are quite a few who are either older or just as old as me lol xD Don't assume that the FT fanbase kids are the average age here :kappa

So you want to study further? A doctor maybe? :3
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
hmm not so sure about that tbh, there are quite a few who are either older or just as old as me lol xD Don't assume that the FT fanbase kids are the average age here :kappa

So you want to study further? A doctor maybe? :3
Yeah thats why I said almost? :P
Is that an invitation for war? :devil-mad

Perhaps :3
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,978
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Chemistry...number 2? Are you sure you're human? :p

Jokes aside, my favourite is Biology :).
Lol how so? :?bunny I liked Biology the most but my Chemistry grades were best :p

Oh a fellow Biology lover o/
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Lol how so? :?bunny I liked Biology the most but my Chemistry grades were best :p

Oh a fellow Biology lover o/
Many students here get average scores in Chemistry, including me, sadly.

I also like Biology the most and also the one I get the highest grades in XD

Also nice avatar of Lancer ;)
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,978
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Many students here get average scores in Chemistry, including me, sadly.

I also like Biology the most and also the one I get the highest grades in XD

Also nice avatar of Lancer ;)
Why? A killer teacher?

I meant among Bio, Che, Phy, and Mat my Che scores were best but my Bio scores were best among students :p

Thanks. The artist is my favorite pixiv artist so far. Also you havent answered my question: Who is your favorite servant? :notamused
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Why? A killer teacher?

I meant among Bio, Che, Phy, and Mat my Che scores were best but my Bio scores were best among students :p

Thanks. The artist is my favorite pixiv artist so far. Also you havent answered my question: Who is your favorite servant? :notamused
Yeah, some of the teachers kinda suck in our school :/

Sorry, I forgot about it :XD My favourite servant is definitely Saber. :)
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah, some of the teachers kinda suck in our school :/

Sorry, I forgot about it :XD My favourite servant is definitely Saber. :)
Saber IS the best servant:heh
I prefer the black one tho:hmm
What do you think?:kappa
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
*Has no clue whats going on, but wants to spam*
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
*This is a nice idea*:snidely
 
Top