Yes!!!!! 



Damn , how do you knowStill in highschool, huh? So young!

Who're you referring to? Me or Darkness?Still in highschool, huh? So young!
oh I didn't know, but it fits your chuuni nameDamn , how do you know![]()

Well to you, bc you did mention it here xDWho're you referring to? Me or Darkness?
Heh, I forgot. I'm almost done with it though. :3oh I didn't know, but it fits your chuuni name
Well to you, bc you did mention it here xD
Still pretty young in my eyes :3 what are your plans afterwards?Heh, I forgot. I'm almost done with it though. :3
You're old enough to be almost everyone's niichan hereStill pretty young in my eyes :3 what are your plans afterwards?

hmm not so sure about that tbh, there are quite a few who are either older or just as old as me lol xD Don't assume that the FT fanbase kids are the average age hereYou're old enough to be almost everyone's niichan here
Hmm, I plan to take Medical. Something related to Biochemistry. Not completely confirmed though. :3

Yeah thats why I said almost? :Phmm not so sure about that tbh, there are quite a few who are either older or just as old as me lol xD Don't assume that the FT fanbase kids are the average age here
So you want to study further? A doctor maybe? :3

Lol how so?Chemistry...number 2? Are you sure you're human?
Jokes aside, my favourite is Biology.
I liked Biology the most but my Chemistry grades were best 
Many students here get average scores in Chemistry, including me, sadly.Lol how so?I liked Biology the most but my Chemistry grades were best
Oh a fellow Biology lover o/

Why? A killer teacher?Many students here get average scores in Chemistry, including me, sadly.
I also like Biology the most and also the one I get the highest grades in XD
Also nice avatar of Lancer![]()


Yeah, some of the teachers kinda suck in our school :/Why? A killer teacher?
I meant among Bio, Che, Phy, and Mat my Che scores were best but my Bio scores were best among students
Thanks. The artist is my favorite pixiv artist so far. Also you havent answered my question: Who is your favorite servant?![]()
My favourite servant is definitely Saber. 
Saber IS the best servantYeah, some of the teachers kinda suck in our school :/
Sorry, I forgot about itMy favourite servant is definitely Saber.
![]()



