Return of the Vainglorious

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Ewwwww PC. :kappa

Will have to wait till march. So far I am enjoying Pokémon.
Ohh a fellow Pokemon fan :zomg

Favourite types? Favourite Pokemon? :zomg
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ohh a fellow Pokemon fan :zomg

Favourite types? Favourite Pokemon? :zomg
Wow that is a tough question.
A few of my favs are Lucario, Maxax, Libelldra, (Mega) Rayquaza, Metagross, Sichlor, Garados, Arkani, Lugia and many more.
Sry for the german names but it is what I grew up with.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Wow that is a tough question.
A few of my favs are Lucario, Maxax, Libelldra, (Mega) Rayquaza, Metagross, Sichlor, Garados, Arkani, Lugia and many more.
Sry for the german names but it is what I grew up with.
>Sees Lucario there

You sir have good taste :bishie
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
How is that? I've been told the visuals are great... but if you played the original is it worth playing all again?

I still haven't completed the main quest. After a couple hundred hours I just stopped, got too OP :)
Mods man... The mods really are a game changer
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Glad to hear that. My life was not too good recently - got too busy due to family and health issue.

Hey pak, I am a huge fan of Big Ben! :zomg
But you're better now I hope?

Have you been there before or not?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
But you're better now I hope?

Have you been there before or not?
Yes I am now :)

I have never. I hope I can go there someday.......
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh that's good; always happy to talk fitness :nod. Are you tracking your calories or following some other plan?


I've actually delayed my training for today but I can't afford to miss any more days; I'm like 3 days behind my programming :emocat. Besides that I'm good; days off are always annoying since I tend to not do anything worthwhile, then get upset got I end up with a pile of things to do lol.
Well over the course of this year I've let myself go a lot due to emotional distress over things that have happened like losing family and friends and some other stuff. I went and saw a dietitian for the first time last Thursday and I weighed in at 175kg, so my goal is to get my weight under 100kg by the end of next year. I've got a short term goal of trying to lose 10kg in the first month, so I'm pushing myself hard exercise wise to achieve that. I've also got a diet now which consists of a meal replacement for breakfast, one sandwich for lunch, some berries as a snack in the arvo and then a bit of meat and a lot of veg for tea. It's a bit hard to get used to as I'm eating about a third of what I used to eat, but it was a desperately needed change.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What are your favorites?
Atm I am trying to get myself a great team in Moon. Still 6Pkmn missing for the Pokédex though...
Which mons do you need for the dex? I'm about 40 out from completing mine so maybe I can help you out a bit. Also, I've got all the johto and unova starters bred up so if you want any of those I'd be happy to trade you some :)
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
By now I have everyone apart from Amigento. Anything I can help you with? I actuall need trading assistance so I can have a Milotic again.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
By now I have everyone apart from Amigento. Anything I can help you with? I actuall need trading assistance so I can have a Milotic again.
With my current sorry state of affairs I still need: Pikachu, Lilligant, Herdier, Stoutland, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Surskit, Seaking, Milotic, Alomamola, Steene, Sliggoo, Goodra, Rampardos, Shieldon, Archeops, Carracosta, Nosepass, Probopass, Lantern, Silvally, Trubbish, Garbodor, Clefairy, Porygon2, Pangoro, Froslass, Weavile, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Relicanth, Carvahna, Sharpedo, Hakamo-o, Honchkrow, Lucario, Dragonite, Cosmoem.

My fc is 3454-1233-9736. I might be able to trade later if you're available, currently doing some important things for people :P
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yes I am now :)

I have never. I hope I can go there someday.......
That's good to hear.

Anything else in London/UK you wanna see?

Where have you travelled to before? I think I've asked you a variation of this question previously in your thread :hmm

Well over the course of this year I've let myself go a lot due to emotional distress over things that have happened like losing family and friends and some other stuff. I went and saw a dietitian for the first time last Thursday and I weighed in at 175kg, so my goal is to get my weight under 100kg by the end of next year. I've got a short term goal of trying to lose 10kg in the first month, so I'm pushing myself hard exercise wise to achieve that. I've also got a diet now which consists of a meal replacement for breakfast, one sandwich for lunch, some berries as a snack in the arvo and then a bit of meat and a lot of veg for tea. It's a bit hard to get used to as I'm eating about a third of what I used to eat, but it was a desperately needed change.
You're my hero for today!

Good on you; realising you need change in your life and THEN taking steps to act on that realisation is something to be proud of in itself. You yourself know it won't be easy along this road but whenever you falter, just remind yourself of why you started this journey in the first place. Hold yourself accountable for your training and discipline is key!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
With my current sorry state of affairs I still need: Pikachu, Lilligant, Herdier, Stoutland, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Surskit, Seaking, Milotic, Alomamola, Steene, Sliggoo, Goodra, Rampardos, Shieldon, Archeops, Carracosta, Nosepass, Probopass, Lantern, Silvally, Trubbish, Garbodor, Clefairy, Porygon2, Pangoro, Froslass, Weavile, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Relicanth, Carvahna, Sharpedo, Hakamo-o, Honchkrow, Lucario, Dragonite, Cosmoem.

My fc is 3454-1233-9736. I might be able to trade later if you're available, currently doing some important things for people :P
My new goal is have every pkmn at least once.
So I think I could help. :nod
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
That's good to hear.

Anything else in London/UK you wanna see?

Where have you travelled to before? I think I've asked you a variation of this question previously in your thread :hmm
Hmm... bridges? Like London Bridge or Tower Bridge :zomg Also Scotland..

Two farthest places are Brunei Darussalam and KSA. No you have never before, sir :)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm... bridges? Like London Bridge or Tower Bridge :zomg Also Scotland..

Two farthest places are Brunei Darussalam and KSA. No you have never before, sir :)
Scotland is amazing. I wanna go again :bored but without work this time.

Why those 2 places exactly?
Oh, thought you were looking for James :wowsoBOB

I really enjoying training; maintaining an active lifestyle, well...trying. So even if I'm tired from work, I try to make it to the gym about 4 times a week, max 5. Will also pick up yoga soon and swimming. Besides that, I just try to be social and travel if work schedule allows...which hasn't happened for quite a while.
 
Top