Ohh nice, I felt the Dark Brotherhood was too edgy in terms of storyline.I liked the assassin guild coz they gave me 100kPlus they gave me a horse which I could beat up for leveling
![]()
Too much for some gamers smhI was just a gamer![]()
Ohh nice, I felt the Dark Brotherhood was too edgy in terms of storyline.I liked the assassin guild coz they gave me 100kPlus they gave me a horse which I could beat up for leveling
![]()
Too much for some gamers smhI was just a gamer![]()
I don't own a PS4.Have you played the new FF yet?
Ewwwww PC.Oh pity
A PC then?

Ohh a fellow Pokemon fanEwwwww PC.
Will have to wait till march. So far I am enjoying Pokémon.


We got Pokéfans hereOhh a fellow Pokemon fan
Favourite types? Favourite Pokemon?![]()


Wow that is a tough question.Ohh a fellow Pokemon fan
Favourite types? Favourite Pokemon?![]()
>Sees Lucario thereWow that is a tough question.
A few of my favs are Lucario, Maxax, Libelldra, (Mega) Rayquaza, Metagross, Sichlor, Garados, Arkani, Lugia and many more.
Sry for the german names but it is what I grew up with.

What are your favorites?>Sees Lucario there
You sir have good taste![]()
Mods man... The mods really are a game changerHow is that? I've been told the visuals are great... but if you played the original is it worth playing all again?
I still haven't completed the main quest. After a couple hundred hours I just stopped, got too OP![]()
But you're better now I hope?Glad to hear that. My life was not too good recently - got too busy due to family and health issue.
Hey pak, I am a huge fan of Big Ben!![]()
Yes I am nowBut you're better now I hope?
Have you been there before or not?

Well over the course of this year I've let myself go a lot due to emotional distress over things that have happened like losing family and friends and some other stuff. I went and saw a dietitian for the first time last Thursday and I weighed in at 175kg, so my goal is to get my weight under 100kg by the end of next year. I've got a short term goal of trying to lose 10kg in the first month, so I'm pushing myself hard exercise wise to achieve that. I've also got a diet now which consists of a meal replacement for breakfast, one sandwich for lunch, some berries as a snack in the arvo and then a bit of meat and a lot of veg for tea. It's a bit hard to get used to as I'm eating about a third of what I used to eat, but it was a desperately needed change.Oh that's good; always happy to talk fitness. Are you tracking your calories or following some other plan?
I've actually delayed my training for today but I can't afford to miss any more days; I'm like 3 days behind my programming. Besides that I'm good; days off are always annoying since I tend to not do anything worthwhile, then get upset got I end up with a pile of things to do lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Which mons do you need for the dex? I'm about 40 out from completing mine so maybe I can help you out a bit. Also, I've got all the johto and unova starters bred up so if you want any of those I'd be happy to trade you someWhat are your favorites?
Atm I am trying to get myself a great team in Moon. Still 6Pkmn missing for the Pokédex though...

With my current sorry state of affairs I still need: Pikachu, Lilligant, Herdier, Stoutland, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Surskit, Seaking, Milotic, Alomamola, Steene, Sliggoo, Goodra, Rampardos, Shieldon, Archeops, Carracosta, Nosepass, Probopass, Lantern, Silvally, Trubbish, Garbodor, Clefairy, Porygon2, Pangoro, Froslass, Weavile, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Relicanth, Carvahna, Sharpedo, Hakamo-o, Honchkrow, Lucario, Dragonite, Cosmoem.By now I have everyone apart from Amigento. Anything I can help you with? I actuall need trading assistance so I can have a Milotic again.
That's good to hear.Yes I am now
I have never. I hope I can go there someday.......

You're my hero for today!Well over the course of this year I've let myself go a lot due to emotional distress over things that have happened like losing family and friends and some other stuff. I went and saw a dietitian for the first time last Thursday and I weighed in at 175kg, so my goal is to get my weight under 100kg by the end of next year. I've got a short term goal of trying to lose 10kg in the first month, so I'm pushing myself hard exercise wise to achieve that. I've also got a diet now which consists of a meal replacement for breakfast, one sandwich for lunch, some berries as a snack in the arvo and then a bit of meat and a lot of veg for tea. It's a bit hard to get used to as I'm eating about a third of what I used to eat, but it was a desperately needed change.
My new goal is have every pkmn at least once.With my current sorry state of affairs I still need: Pikachu, Lilligant, Herdier, Stoutland, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Surskit, Seaking, Milotic, Alomamola, Steene, Sliggoo, Goodra, Rampardos, Shieldon, Archeops, Carracosta, Nosepass, Probopass, Lantern, Silvally, Trubbish, Garbodor, Clefairy, Porygon2, Pangoro, Froslass, Weavile, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Relicanth, Carvahna, Sharpedo, Hakamo-o, Honchkrow, Lucario, Dragonite, Cosmoem.
My fc is 3454-1233-9736. I might be able to trade later if you're available, currently doing some important things for people :P

Hmm... bridges? Like London Bridge or Tower BridgeThat's good to hear.
Anything else in London/UK you wanna see?
Where have you travelled to before? I think I've asked you a variation of this question previously in your thread![]()
Also Scotland..
Scotland is amazing. I wanna go againHmm... bridges? Like London Bridge or Tower BridgeAlso Scotland..
Two farthest places are Brunei Darussalam and KSA. No you have never before, sir![]()
but without work this time.Oh, thought you were looking for James
