Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
We will see Lily well but I somehow doubt it's game related unless there will be making FT game when Hiro wants to play any game he doesn't hide it and I wouldn't label it as " task " but time will show :heh

Maybe some crossover work or talk whatever it is I look forward to it :hurr
Well, I translated it as "task", but it may also be "job" or "work" - it's more common translation. It's hard to guess since nothing detailed was said, but let's just
wait. I have nothing against crossover tho :spaz
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
"I probably can soon give out some information about the movie, huh?"

Okay, so when will Movie 2 return from the war? When is this "soon"? :emocat
Also when would the timeline be set for the movie? The first movie was set after Team Tenrou returned from their 7 year absence. Natsu had bandages on his arm if I remember right in the teaser poster? So that would mean it's after FT's disbandment. Naruto movies had alot time inconsistences even if only one of the movies were actually canon to the storyboard.
 

BrandyThema

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2016
Messages
131
Reaction score
829
Age
29
Country
Vietnam
Also when would the timeline be set for the movie? The first movie was set after Team Tenrou returned from their 7 year absence. Natsu had bandages on his arm if I remember right in the teaser poster? So that would mean it's after FT's disbandment. Naruto movies had alot time inconsistences even if only one of the movies were actually canon to the storyboard.
I guess after Avatar and before Alvarez, Lucy has Stardress and Natsu still wears his bandage. I think Mashima said somewhere that the movie is non-canon though :XD
 

BrandyThema

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2016
Messages
131
Reaction score
829
Age
29
Country
Vietnam

:emocat:emocat:emocat So gosh dang adorable :emocat:emocat:emocat
Thank you Mashima :emocat
totally not highkey expecting a matching Natsu one I swear :teehee
btw, I'm so in love with the little things Mashima put in his outfit design :XD You can see Lucy's wearing a bells and mistletoe hairtie 'cause it's Christmas, similar to this
bat wings hairtie and a tiny decorating ghost for Halloween :XD
Every single Stardress has different earrings too, best girl best treatment :verily
 
Last edited:

xXCHILLEYXx

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2016
Messages
235
Reaction score
692
Age
28
Country
Canada
FT fandom in a nutshell:

you know, I'm not really into the shipping thing (this post explains why) but I do find natsu and mira cute together. I always did like the NaMi ship cause they do have a lot in common ya know? It's always nice to have some demon X demon action lol

Also Merry Christmas and happy New years MangaHelpers family :D
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
As a Nalu fan i know exactly how they feel but if they took a second look they will notice that this is Plue spirit not an ordinary snow man something related to Lucy so yeah they're making a present for Lucy.
It's better if people would think like that. But hey, I get it and at the same time I don't. I thought Mira looked good here and Natsu was cool looking while making this snowman but some how I knew the comments were gonna suggest otherwise. Shippers gonna ship and Trollshima gonna troll.

HAHAHA great, I wonder if this shows that you should not blindly believe in the graffiti that Mr. Mashima places on his twitter XD XD XD
Oh! and Merry Christmas :)
So the next Natsu x Erza grafitti he posts I should not take it serious right? :D just kidding merry christmas.

you know, I'm not really into the shipping thing (this post explains why) but I do find natsu and mira cute together. I always did like the NaMi ship cause they do have a lot in common ya know? It's always nice to have some demon X demon action lol

Also Merry Christmas and happy New years MangaHelpers family :D
Well Mira once said to Lucy "Natsu is cute, you know" or something like that so there's a chance ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
so Natsu cannot be drawn with another woman because people immediately jump to conclusion that Hiro is planning something for Natsu which is why he drew him with another girl :facepalm

no wonder I don't like ships that much.

discussions about that is too bad for my health.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh and Merry Christmas everyone :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Here is a 2015 graffiti of Gray and Mira.


Poor Laxus :^(

Mashima never draw him with Mira in his twitter, Even Laxus voice actor wish is to have some moments with Mira.
 

Boomburst

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2016
Messages
945
Reaction score
1,872
Country
United States
Here is a 2015 graffiti of Gray and Mira.


Poor Laxus :^(

Mashima never draw him with Mira in his twitter, Even Laxus voice actor wish is to have some moments with Mira.
@Nemispelled dude this is ur OTP man enjoy XD

Has Mashima really never drawn Mira and Laxus together? I honestly can't remember a single time.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@Nemispelled dude this is ur OTP man enjoy XD

Has Mashima really never drawn Mira and Laxus together? I honestly can't remember a single time.
He draw them few times on the covers, Due to the big amount of ships in fairy tail Mashima simply can't add more currently because it will take space and time. They may get a chance later tho.
 
Top