Why? Isn't that how most rage boosts work in this manga to begin with?It was not skipped. But he keeping that rage boost permanently would be weird.
Why? Isn't that how most rage boosts work in this manga to begin with?It was not skipped. But he keeping that rage boost permanently would be weird.
I think rage boosts only stayed constant when they reach a new transformation. Vegeta had no God Ki back then and was able to injure Beerus. He keeping that boost would put him way above Goku.Why? Isn't that how most rage boosts work in this manga to begin with?
Well, maybe he is way above goku when it comes to regular ki. But god ki rendered that moot. And goku did have SS3 anyways, I doubt the difference between forms would have been that much.I think rage boosts only stayed constant when they reach a new transformation. Vegeta had no God Ki back then and was able to injure Beerus. He keeping that boost would put him way above Goku.
That would be... weird. Even SSJ3 Goku was powerless against Beerus and lost.Well, maybe he is way above goku when it comes to regular ki. But god ki rendered that moot. And goku did have SS3 anyways, I doubt the difference between forms would have been that much.
Well, but it's not like vegeta had a chance against beerus. He got a quick power up which allowed him to catch beerus off guard for a second and do slightly better than SS3 goku. It's not like he actually became match for beerus. Heck, the implication so far is that even now with SSB he does not stand a chance. Even SSB goku and vegeta working together wouldn't necessarily win if we go by what whis has said.That would be... weird. Even SSJ3 Goku was powerless against Beerus and lost.
Just reading this is all you needed to know about power scaling. Even worse, I actually agree with thisI believe SS2 Vegeta is now currently stronger than SS3Goku, His feats says it all.
SS2Trunks is close but not stronger than a FP SS3Goku; Seems Goku was xtra petty when he went SSG to quickly/decisively show Trunks he's stronger. Instead of powering up in SS3..,,
. Only thing that triggered me is how did SS2 Trunks get stomped by base Black who SS Vegeta is currently dusting his ass in SS?
It also spared us the bullshit that is Black getting stronger out of nowhere (not even Zenkai), but as I said, the manga itself has a lot of crap like Vegeta SSB and now thisI don't know if I'd rate the manga better as far as power levels are concerned. The manga spared us the super saiyan blue kaio ken times ten but in turn it hit us with the nonsense regarding how super saiyan vegeta, goku and trunks compare to each other. That part at least is clearer in the anime IMO.
I swear Akira & DBZ is the only Manga/Anime that gets away with this s**^+....Just reading this is all you needed to know about power scaling. Even worse, I actually agree with this. Only thing that triggered me is how did SS2 Trunks get stomped by base Black who SS Vegeta is currently dusting his ass in SS?
, and ssb getting treated with much more respect makes the manga a step ahead there imo.
I'm sorry but the moment the Dragon Balls and the afterlife were introduced, there was no thrill reallyThe problem with both manga and anime, even if I appreciate slightly more the manga, is that the battles don't worry anyone. It seems like watching Yu-Gi-oh's fights without the shadow rules. There is no drama, tragedies don't happen, and even if it is the only series where deaths can be nullified you're never worried about the characters' consequences. This series lacks both in the sense of adventure and in the sense of fighting. More similar to the new seasons of Pokémon than to the Yu-Yu-Hakusho's spirit. The new Survival Arc, if it were in DB or in DBZ, would be extremely thrilling, here it isn't. However I hope to see the Tenkaichi's conductor.
Well, the Dragon Balls were introduced in the first volume of Dragon Ball, the afterlife a little later with Baba the Witch, so more or less what you wrote should be read like "DB is a manga without any thrill", and it simply isn't true. I mean, apart from the battles during the Tenkaichi almost every battle was till death. Goku VS Piccolo. Goku VS Vegeta. Goku VS Freeza. Are these battles without thrill? Come on.I'm sorry but the moment the Dragon Balls and the afterlife were introduced, there was no thrill really
The ability to bring back characters via Dragon Ball, heck the dead characters enjoying themselves in the afterlife, the ability to freaking recreate the planet even if it was destroyed... Where is the thrill in this ? (and this is all in DBZ btw)
But, it's true the fights were more tense in DBZ than in Super, this much I agree with