- Joined
- Nov 11, 2016
- Messages
- 765
- Reaction score
- 3,282
- Country
-
I confess to being a genius 


That's not very nice.i confess that i didnt read the confesion above after seeing how big of a text wall it is,sorry


I confess fam glad you liked the movie.I confess I watched zootopia fam @Charlie it was hella good. I see why tumblr ships them
After reading your confession, I understand now where "evil3eye" name comes from,That's not very nice.
You're on my list now.
omoshiroi
So when are you finally ready to tell us where your "yes" comes from.After reading your confession, I understand now where "evil3eye" name comes from,omoshiroi
![]()
![]()


Money used to buy food isn't wasted money , nor is if used in something you enjoyI confess I spend like $40 a week from eating out every day, can't help it. Chic-fil-a should stop making amazing milkshakes

Yes BattouMoney used to buy food isn't wasted money , nor is if used in something you enjoy![]()


Another one?Just remembered this.
I confess that I've been asked out by another guy... Yes I said no because I'm not into that but I had no idea this friend was gay![]()
Two options: try Netflix/Hulu cause it's alot on there for both of you guys or just give her a knuckle sandwichI confess I'm a bit bummed my Mrs. never wants to watch new films or TV anymore, just rewatching stuff over and over..
I confess that Dough's comment disturbs me. Possible Wife BeaterTwo options: try Netflix/Hulu cause it's alot on there for both of you guys or just give her a knuckle sandwich