Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Oh there was physical distance of about 3h drive, so one had to be really dedicated in order to get revenge, and during my those chats I think I could have a good picture of that persons mindset, as in I could tell it's not that kind of guy. Curiously enough though, I was accepted at a university where he lived, and a nearby (.5h drive), and I picked the bit further away. So it sort of influenced my further life decisions.

It was 1 or 2 years past that time though, but I didn't want to take chances.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I confess I watched zootopia fam @Charlie it was hella good. I see why tumblr ships them
 

Kadir0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2016
Messages
909
Reaction score
1,475
Country
The Wall
I confess that once i almost congratulated in a funeral instead of expressing sympathy....i was hanging out in a graduation party before i went to that funeral, so the whole congratulation thing was still wet in my tongue...So embarrassing, glad my bereaved friend didn't hear it.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I confess I spend like $40 a week from eating out every day, can't help it. Chic-fil-a should stop making amazing milkshakes
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
I confess I spend like $40 a week from eating out every day, can't help it. Chic-fil-a should stop making amazing milkshakes
Money used to buy food isn't wasted money , nor is if used in something you enjoy :arf
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Money used to buy food isn't wasted money , nor is if used in something you enjoy :arf
Yes Battou :nod

However if you use money to suck lemons, then it is indeed a waste of money
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Just remembered this.
I confess that I've been asked out by another guy... Yes I said no because I'm not into that but I had no idea this friend was gay :sweat
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Just remembered this.
I confess that I've been asked out by another guy... Yes I said no because I'm not into that but I had no idea this friend was gay :sweat
Another one?

You really need to start to tone down how damn fabulous you are...

I confess at laughing out loud when I saw how someone in the lab had rammed a >$1000 diamond knife straight into a metal sample holder.
 
Last edited:

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I confess I saw something nice today, plus I learned I have alot of stuff in common with someone I'm close with on here moreso than I thought.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess I'm a bit bummed my Mrs. never wants to watch new films or TV anymore, just rewatching stuff over and over..
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I confess I'm a bit bummed my Mrs. never wants to watch new films or TV anymore, just rewatching stuff over and over..
Two options: try Netflix/Hulu cause it's alot on there for both of you guys or just give her a knuckle sandwich
 
Top