MH Interview Game - Game 5 - WYIS edition

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Idk he's a bit of a stalker tbh
He really likes you. You better train to be a wrestler and ask Battou for facial hair style
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What, you only into little German Boys? :kappa
A pity. I'm quarter German too :XD
Nah she'll explore Marianas trench this time. @Farfalla

I sensu some lesbu akson :hmm
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
He really likes you. You better train to be a wrestler and ask Battou for facial hair style
If that were the case I wouldn't need any tips from Battou. Bald, and a salt and pepper goatee
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
He really likes you. You better train to be a wrestler and ask Battou for facial hair style
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nah she'll explore Marianas trench this time. @Farfalla


I sensu some lesbu akson :hmm
:teehee:teeheeSUZU as a wrestler.....I see u r silently trying to eliminate him,

If that were the case I wouldn't need any tips from Battou. Bald, and a salt and pepper goatee
Pepper goatee is what I dislike...only once UNDERTAKER had it in past and now 2 years ago....:hmph I don't look at hairstyles...their power and the traits....
SUZU, u lack all of them....Not a fan :hmph

Yessu. Shave ya head desio asap :toc


Bald SUZU....hard to imagine...
@Philia chan, don't make him do that or DARKY will cry a lot.:XD
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
:teehee:teeheeSUZU as a wrestler.....I see u r silently trying to eliminate him,



Pepper goatee is what I dislike...only once UNDERTAKER had it in past and now 2 years ago....:hmph I don't look at hairstyles...their power and the traits....
SUZU, u lack all of them....Not a fan :hmph




Bald SUZU....hard to imagine...
@Philia chan, don't make him do that or DARKY will cry a lot.:XD
Yare yare Lakhy boi acthing tsundere so kawaiii desu :awe

If u manage to win dis then SuzuSpam will shave his head and start going to gym :toc And won't shave until he forms some sort of beard


Poor Darky and vici :pout
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
:teehee:teeheeSUZU as a wrestler.....I see u r silently trying to eliminate him,



Pepper goatee is what I dislike...only once UNDERTAKER had it in past and now 2 years ago....:hmph I don't look at hairstyles...their power and the traits....
SUZU, u lack all of them....Not a fan :hmph




Bald SUZU....hard to imagine...
@Philia chan, don't make him do that or DARKY will cry a lot.:XD
Well i'm sorry I like having hair :hmph
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Yare yare Lakhy boi acthing tsundere so kawaiii desu :awe

If u manage to win dis then SuzuSpam will shave his head and start going to gym :toc And won't shave until he forms some sort of beard


Poor Darky and vici :pout
No No, WYIS is for DARKY and Ok VICI is in race too.
Instead give me some better girl , Philia chan. :pout:pout

Think @Vici gets SUZU , then his condition :hmm:hmm

 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Well i'm sorry I like having hair :hmph
For love you gotta sakrifice this much :edu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No No, WYIS is for DARKY and Ok VICI is in race too.
Instead give me some better girl , Philia chan. :pout:pout

Think @Vici gets SUZU , then his condition :hmm:hmm

Vici turned her attention on lala. Darky bizi with Atomik.
Perfect chansu for u to score my boy :blai
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
For love you gotta sakrifice this much :edu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Vici turned her attention on lala. Darkky busy withbAtomik.
Perfect chansu for u to score my boy :blai
:pout:pout Don't u have any cute girlu ?

SUZU is the center for them...VICALLA, ATOMARK:XD
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I love Erin's gifs. :hurr
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I don't even wanna know what you where doing there :kappa
Do I need to tell you :kappa

About my points? :pwnge

GodDarkness
1: You are the one that killed @Farfalla in Mafia Game 52 ??
False -1
2. WYIS is both a Kouhai and a Senpai.
True +1
3. WYIS does not mind sharing a bed with darky
False:hmph +1
4. WYIS likes to drink coffee than tea?

True :mono +1
5. Do u like Nii-chan more than Gary ?

True:p +1
6. Ur a teenager? :arf

True:derp +1
7. Are you currently an admin of World Elite?

False,he's retired +1
8. Suzu touched himself inappropriately with kaneki :yaoi at last once
I didn't know that:kappa
False -1
9. Spirit is proud of his "Kohai" Dude you became a mod in like 3 months. Of course I am :]
:hurr +1
10. Spirit prefers lolis to milfs

False:kappa -1
11. WYIS is actually female.
False, i think:kappa +1
12. Is Spirit an alchemist ? :derp

False:4head -1


Score should be 4

Pts = 12 - (2 x wrong answers)
unless you use a withhold
 
Last edited:

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Do I need to tell you :kappa




GodDarkness
1: You are the one that killed @Farfalla in Mafia Game 52 ??
False -1
2. WYIS is both a Kouhai and a Senpai.
True +1
3. WYIS does not mind sharing a bed with darky
False:hmph +1
4. WYIS likes to drink coffee than tea?

True :mono +1
5. Do u like Nii-chan more than Gary ?

True:p +1
6. Ur a teenager? :arf

True:derp +1
7. Are you currently an admin of World Elite?

False,he's retired +1
8. Suzu touched himself inappropriately with kaneki :yaoi at last once
I didn't know that:kappa
False -1
9. Spirit is proud of his "Kohai" Dude you became a mod in like 3 months. Of course I am :]
:hurr +1
10. Spirit prefers lolis to milfs

False:kappa -1
11. WYIS is actually female.
False, i think:kappa -1
12. Is Spirit an alchemist ? :derp

False:4head -1


Score should be 2? I messed up (gave you 4)

Pts = 12 - (2 x wrong answers)
unless you use a withhold
What !
It's -1 when you're wrong ???:emocat
If I use a withhold, how many points do I have?
 
Top