I losing my interest slowly6. Ur a teenager?Well, for 3 more months so True

I losing my interest slowly6. Ur a teenager?Well, for 3 more months so True

What, you only into little German Boys?I losing my interest slowly
![]()


So I did crush Battou on round 1, fine !!!!
![]()
Battou will end up like this !!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
Battou 0 - Erin 1![]()


He really likes you. You better train to be a wrestler and ask Battou for facial hair styleIdk he's a bit of a stalker tbh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nah she'll explore Marianas trench this time. @FarfallaWhat, you only into little German Boys?
A pity. I'm quarter German too![]()

If that were the case I wouldn't need any tips from Battou. Bald, and a salt and pepper goateeHe really likes you. You better train to be a wrestler and ask Battou for facial hair style
Yessu. Shave ya head desio asapIf that were the case I wouldn't need any tips from Battou. Bald, and a salt and pepper goatee

So I did crush Battou on round 1, fine !!!!
![]()
Battou will end up like this !!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
Battou 0 - Erin 1![]()

)WhereI sensu some lesbu akson![]()


What, you only into little German Boys?
A pity. I'm quarter German too![]()
He really likes you. You better train to be a wrestler and ask Battou for facial hair style
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nah she'll explore Marianas trench this time. @Farfalla
I sensu some lesbu akson![]()

SUZU as a wrestler.....I see u r silently trying to eliminate him,Pepper goatee is what I dislike...only once UNDERTAKER had it in past and now 2 years ago....If that were the case I wouldn't need any tips from Battou. Bald, and a salt and pepper goatee
I don't look at hairstyles...their power and the traits....
Yessu. Shave ya head desio asap![]()

Yare yare Lakhy boi acthing tsundere so kawaiii desuSUZU as a wrestler.....I see u r silently trying to eliminate him,
Pepper goatee is what I dislike...only once UNDERTAKER had it in past and now 2 years ago....I don't look at hairstyles...their power and the traits....
SUZU, u lack all of them....Not a fan
![]()
Bald SUZU....hard to imagine...
@Philia chan, don't make him do that or DARKY will cry a lot.![]()

And won't shave until he forms some sort of beard
Well i'm sorry I like having hairSUZU as a wrestler.....I see u r silently trying to eliminate him,
Pepper goatee is what I dislike...only once UNDERTAKER had it in past and now 2 years ago....I don't look at hairstyles...their power and the traits....
SUZU, u lack all of them....Not a fan
![]()
Bald SUZU....hard to imagine...
@Philia chan, don't make him do that or DARKY will cry a lot.![]()

Yare yare Lakhy boi acthing tsundere so kawaiii desu
If u manage to win dis then SuzuSpam will shave his head and start going to gymAnd won't shave until he forms some sort of beard
Poor Darky and vici![]()




For love you gotta sakrifice this muchWell i'm sorry I like having hair![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Vici turned her attention on lala. Darky bizi with Atomik.No No, WYIS is for DARKY and Ok VICI is in race too.![]()
Instead give me some better girl , Philia chan.
Think @Vici gets SUZU , then his condition
![]()

For love you gotta sakrifice this much
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Vici turned her attention on lala. Darkky busy withbAtomik.
Perfect chansu for u to score my boy![]()

Don't u have any cute girlu ?
*evil laugh* !!!![]()
so cruel
There's still more rounds to come anyways
yare yare ( im stealing your "yare yare" now![]()
)

I was spending some time in the dark corners of the internet@Brandish Where are you?![]()


I don't even wanna know what you where doing thereI was spending some time in the dark corners of the internet![]()


Do I need to tell youI don't even wanna know what you where doing there![]()

About my points?![]()
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
-1
+1
-1
What !Do I need to tell you
GodDarkness
1: You are the one that killed @Farfalla in Mafia Game 52 ??
False -1
2. WYIS is both a Kouhai and a Senpai.
True +1
3. WYIS does not mind sharing a bed with darky
False+1
4. WYIS likes to drink coffee than tea?
True+1
5. Do u like Nii-chan more than Gary ?
True+1
6. Ur a teenager?![]()
True+1
7. Are you currently an admin of World Elite?
False,he's retired +1
8. Suzu touched himself inappropriately with kanekiat last once
I didn't know that
False -1
9. Spirit is proud of his "Kohai" Dude you became a mod in like 3 months. Of course I am :]
+1
10. Spirit prefers lolis to milfs
False-1
11. WYIS is actually female.
False, i think-1
12. Is Spirit an alchemist ?![]()
False-1
Score should be 2? I messed up (gave you 4)
Pts = 12 - (2 x wrong answers)
unless you use a withhold
