A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah okay dude, by now I got that you find snow highly annoying when you have to drive... :XD

Great for 90%, very tasty. The sauce my uncle made on Christmas Eve was a bit too whine-heavy for my liking, it had a very strong whine taste. Everything else was great, though I think my favourite food was the Gnocchi he made, together with an awesome sauce and some fine meat :drool
You did stay at your mother's place again I guess?

Hehe, nice :hurr I actually think figurines are quite nice, though I didn't care one bit until like a few months ago xD Still don't have a single one, but I think there are a few I would likely get if they're not too expensive.
Yeah, "normies" wouldn't react well to that :kappa

You should drink more Jun'ichi.
Annoying isn't the right word. It evolved into a phobia. :/ Was almost in "Schockstarre"... Not the happiest day yesterday.

Whine-heavy? Eh? :kappa Did he complain that much and turned it into a sauce? :kappa
Fine meat... :drool Yeah I did. Her food is still the best. :hurr Not really traditional but who cares. Just using those days to relax and eat anyway.

I guess I really need a Rem figurine now... :hurr That Kuro is simply too nice to look at. :hurr
Even most Otaku wouldn't. :kappa

Is there a reference I am missing? :XD
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I suppose those figurines would easily get dirty, my master. :kappa
Still, I too would like to have one of these, the problem with that is:

1) I have no room for them at home.
2) I have not enough funds.
3) My mother would be a little creeped out. :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
How can I not spoil myself if there is that pic everywhere :D

You are right aha. I meant like family meeting, having lunch/dinner with relatives, congratulating, and such. I and my family don't do those. There is another New Year though..

Ah.. Sorry to hear that u_u Get well soon. Drink some hot beverages
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Have you seen these before?


It's hardly anywhere if you don't search for Fate/HA staff and just read the Novel :p

None of your friends or family celebrate New Years? That's pretty unusual I have to say but hey, besides fireworks you can do that anytime, it just provides a nice opportunity.

Thanks, it's a lot better already :)

I've already seen both, but thanks nevertheless :D

Annoying isn't the right word. It evolved into a phobia. :/ Was almost in "Schockstarre"... Not the happiest day yesterday.

Whine-heavy? Eh? :kappa Did he complain that much and turned it into a sauce? :kappa
Fine meat... :drool Yeah I did. Her food is still the best. :hurr Not really traditional but who cares. Just using those days to relax and eat anyway.

I guess I really need a Rem figurine now... :hurr That Kuro is simply too nice to look at. :hurr
Even most Otaku wouldn't. :kappa

Is there a reference I am missing? :XD
If it were a phobia you could hardly bear watching at snow, or even touch it :XD I think I read about the snowstorm or something you had yesterday, forcing you to stay at home?

okay my brainfart gave you a great opportunity huh? :kappa The alohol taste was too strong, basically :p
Yes, and the goose on Christmas Eve had an amazing quality :zomg Now I'm getting hungry...
well as long as the taste is good, anything is fine :nod

For your birthday maybe :kappa
Well Otaku maybe can't relate, but they can certainly accept and deal with it, just like me ;)
I suppose those figurines would easily get dirty, my master. :kappa
Still, I too would like to have one of these, the problem with that is:

1) I have no room for them at home.
2) I have not enough funds.
3) My mother would be a little creeped out. :kappa
Put the figurine inside a closet :kappa Or look for your own home, just so you can buy figurines :kappa
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Put the figurine inside a closet :kappa Or look for your own home, just so you can buy figurines :kappa
That's cool and all, but point 2 would still haunt me. :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If it were a phobia you could hardly bear watching at snow, or even touch it :XD I think I read about the snowstorm or something you had yesterday, forcing you to stay at home?

okay my brainfart gave you a great opportunity huh? :kappa The alohol taste was too strong, basically :p
Yes, and the goose on Christmas Eve had an amazing quality :zomg Now I'm getting hungry...
well as long as the taste is good, anything is fine :nod

For your birthday maybe :kappa
Well Otaku maybe can't relate, but they can certainly accept and deal with it, just like me ;)
Not of snow itself. Driving in winter.
Somewhat. Had to try again this morning. Apart from a tunnel on the highway, the route was fine though.

As if I was able to let such a greta opportunity get away. :kappa Usually not a fan of too much alcohol in a dish either. It usually ruins it.
Yeah now I am hungry as well... God damn it...

:kappa
Not everyone is as awesome as you. <3
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
It's hardly anywhere if you don't search for Fate/HA staff and just read the Novel :p

None of your friends or family celebrate New Years? That's pretty unusual I have to say but hey, besides fireworks you can do that anytime, it just provides a nice opportunity.

Thanks, it's a lot better already :)

I've already seen both, but thanks nevertheless :D
I like searching for fanart/drawing stuffs so that's why :p I've got million of pics in my laptop now haha

Ah no, only my family. Other Indonesian celebrate it, my family is just the minority. Yeah fireworks aren't bad, but most of them here are not that worthy, because of cheap and low-quality.

That's good to hear ^^
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Nii, nii! I started watching Fate/Stay Night. And whòoooooooo Saber :drool
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nii, nii! I started watching Fate/Stay Night. And whòoooooooo Saber :drool
Ah, I was wondering if you read my post bc you didn't reply xD Not sure if you did, so I hope you're watching the ufotable version at least? :D Personally I would always recommend Fate/Zero first, it's just the better work, bc it's a standalone production, and not just a part of a bigger story.

Saber is nice indeed, though no my favourite heroine ;)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not of snow itself. Driving in winter.
Somewhat. Had to try again this morning. Apart from a tunnel on the highway, the route was fine though.

As if I was able to let such a greta opportunity get away. :kappa Usually not a fan of too much alcohol in a dish either. It usually ruins it.
Yeah now I am hungry as well... God damn it...

:kappa
Not everyone is as awesome as you. <3
ah yeah, I can imagine that's quite annoying or scary.
That's good to hear <3

Yep, though it was still okay. Just a bit too much for my taste, but not horrible or something.
Nothing beats some good food :hurr

lol thank you :hug

I like searching for fanart/drawing stuffs so that's why :p I've got million of pics in my laptop now haha

Ah no, only my family. Other Indonesian celebrate it, my family is just the minority. Yeah fireworks aren't bad, but most of them here are not that worthy, because of cheap and low-quality.

That's good to hear ^^
A million? Everything I guess and not just Fate, right? :D

Hmm that's sad, good fireworks are really beautiful. Do you meet your family regularly?

Yeah, still not completely back to normal but it's fine now xD

Gotta focus more on finishing my studies at the universtiy first. :kappa
oh, what are you studying?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah I'm a little confused about the ordering of everything, so I'm just playing it safe and watching them in chronological order of release :p
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
uh oh I hope you're not watching the garbage that is the Fate/Stay Night anime by DEEN...

are you saying my explanation was bad? :nah :p
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
uh oh I hope you're not watching the garbage that is the Fate/Stay Night anime by DEEN...

are you saying my explanation was bad? :nah :p
Oh... There's another F:S/N?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
ah yeah, I can imagine that's quite annoying or scary.
That's good to hear <3

Yep, though it was still okay. Just a bit too much for my taste, but not horrible or something.
Nothing beats some good food :hurr

lol thank you :hug
Scary is the better word. Had to abandon the car and drive home with a taxi... There was no other way.
Was really surprised though... You drive and drive and suddenly the whole street is just white. Had to hit the brakes. :XD Forgot how tunnels work... :D

It is christmas. The scales for "too much" don't work there.
I do like to add some cheap whiskey to some sauces. It really works wonders. :drool

No need to thank me. :luv
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh... There's another F:S/N?
Oh god what have you done...
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Scary is the better word. Had to abandon the car and drive home with a taxi... There was no other way.
Was really surprised though... You drive and drive and suddenly the whole street is just white. Had to hit the brakes. :XD Forgot how tunnels work... :D

It is christmas. The scales for "too much" don't work there.
I do like to add some cheap whiskey to some sauces. It really works wonders. :drool

No need to thank me. :luv
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Oh god what have you done...
:reject
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Never watch Deen when it comes to Fate.
Only ufotable. So Fate Zero and UBW.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wait so I skip the first part of the series? :confused
Calling it First Part... It was the first route. Each route starts again from Zero.
The Deen adaption is simply garbage.
Chronologically, Zero is the first show even though it would be better to actually read the VN, then watch Zero.

In your case, start with Fate Zero. :nod
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Dear lord @niichan as an Administrator are you able to make this banner in the bottom left dismissable? I'm sure most people who've seen it by now have read the updated rules :emocat
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh... There's another F:S/N?
dude you missed my post, right? :faint

Here, I'm quoting it again xD

I'm surprised you've not seen Fate/Zero at least, that's very rare these days :XD I think I've been asked about the franchise so often that I don't really feel like making a detailed explanation again, probably should've saved one of those long posts I made lol.

I think action often speaks more than words anyway, so if you want to get a taste of what you can expect, watch this great AMV I always like to share ;)


Depending on how much you loathe spoilers you don't have to watch it all, but I don't think it spoils anything important. I think Saber being Arthur should be an open secret at this point :p

Besides that, in a most ideal case, you wouldn't start with Fate/Zero but the Fate/Stay Night Visual Novel, because Zero is a prequel and hence obviously spoils plot ploints for Stay Night. The UBW anime is just one part of the Visual Novel too, so while it's a good adaptation it's not exactly ideal either. You should in no way touch Studio DEEN's Stay Night anime or the UBW movie, they're mostly horrible.

Now it's getting long again :kappa Basically there are two ways to approach this.

Easy One: Fate/Zero (anime) -> Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works (anime by ufotable) -> Fate/Stay Night: Heavens Feel (3 movies, with the first being released this year). Extra Stuff: Fate/Kaleid Liner (anime, if you can deal with lolis :p), Fate/Grand Order (TV Special)

Best One (but not as accessible): Fate/Stay Night Visual Novel (Three routes: Fate/UBW/Heavens Feel) -> Fate/Zero (Light Novel/anime) -> Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Visual Novel. Extra Stuff: Besides what I mentioned above: Fate/Extra (game), Fate/Kaleid Liner manga, Fate/Apocrypha (Light Novel or the manga that started a few months ago, had an anime announcement yesterday), Fate/Strange Fake (Light Novel/manga). Carnival Phantasm (anime, but not recommended if you haven't read the Tsukihime Visual Novel, bc it combines the whole Type Moon franchise). There is more actually, but what's left is only for the biggest of fans or those who have a good understanding of the japanese language.
If you want to get an idea about the scope of this franchise:


I wouldn't watch the last minute though, as there are heavy spoilers in there.

Personally I started with the Fate/Zero anime and then read the Fate/Stay Night Visual Novel bc I enjoyed the Zero anime a damn lot. From there I slowly turned into the Type Moonie I am today, or what Sky likes to call me, a Fatetaku :kappa I've basically read or played 90% of what's available in English xD

(yes, I really did try to keep this short... should save this post now x'D)

oh and Happy New Year WYIS, almost forgot :D

Scary is the better word. Had to abandon the car and drive home with a taxi... There was no other way.
Was really surprised though... You drive and drive and suddenly the whole street is just white. Had to hit the brakes. :XD Forgot how tunnels work... :D

It is christmas. The scales for "too much" don't work there.
I do like to add some cheap whiskey to some sauces. It really works wonders. :drool

No need to thank me. :luv
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Oh god what have you done...
oh a taxi... I hope that wasn't too expensive. Do you have Winterreifen, or was it really that bad?

There can always be too much if you ask me :p
I don't experience with acohol, but then again I rarely cook myself a full meal xD

<3 <3

Dear lord @niichan as an Administrator are you able to make this banner in the bottom left dismissable? I'm sure most people who've seen it by now have read the updated rules :emocat
I don't think we will remove it yet, it's probably staying for a few more days. Have to make sure that people read it who don't log in every day. Will try to see if we can remove it for people who've already seen it, but no promises.
 
Top