I liked the picture.Lucy looks beautiful.I don't have any problem with this picture.
. If you feel that way fam that's how you feel but it's nothing wrong with it... she's just chilling being beautiful.
Or maybe something interesting and important will happen to her? 
In that picture, it's written "太刀: ウラノメトリア" (Long Sword: Urano Metria). True, that long, big sword is like DiMaria's. Also there are twelve Zodiac symbols on this character's outfit. So DiMaria + Lucyハンターさん、こんにちは!今日発売の週刊少年マガジンで真島ヒロ先生コラボ武器の全貌が明らかになりましたよ~!今夜20時生放送の「カプコンTV!」にも真島先生がゲスト出演するんですって~。
![]()
Hiro will be a guest for CAPCOM TV (https://t.co/pzmTlEc7KQ) later today for his collab with Monster Hunter. He made the weapon in this pic, which looks like Dimaria's backsword

More or less Answer to your question.Who is this character? It has Natsu's hair and celestial sword with gold keys similar to Lucy's
He looks so happy there, he keeps laughing and I think that's nice
Hiro is on there from 45:00-1:45:00. I have no idea what they're saying but Hiro's face expressions make me laugh for some reason lol. I played Monster Hunter before, it's kinda weak but the killing of monsters was fun I guess. I've just wanna know if they talk about anything FT related




To be honest, it sounded more like "Arashi" than "Nashi". I didn't hear any "n" sound you'd hear from Nashi.At 52:00 you will hear Nashi something :P
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Juvia x Bear my OTP 
Juvia with no hat and long boots????? Ponytail??? No heavy clothes??? Man, I swear this is heaven.![]()
from the twitter of shounen weekly magazine--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Juvia and erza are looking so pretty in there <3 ANDDD seriously, lucy and gray are #friendshipgoals no kidding![]()
from the twitter of shounen weekly magazine--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

people hate her in the highest order.