Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Lol for a minute I thought that was a comment Kantos would make :D. If you feel that way fam that's how you feel but it's nothing wrong with it... she's just chilling being beautiful.
 

BrandyThema

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2016
Messages
131
Reaction score
829
Age
29
Country
Vietnam
It's nice to see Mashima doing traditional coloring again, I miss this rustic artstyle :verily
...But still, he's been drawing Lucy a lot lately, does that mean something bad will happen to her? :emocat Or maybe something interesting and important will happen to her? :hmm
 
Last edited:

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
ハンターさん、こんにちは!今日発売の週刊少年マガジンで真島ヒロ先生コラボ武器の全貌が明らかになりましたよ~!今夜20時生放送の「カプコンTV!」にも真島先生がゲスト出演するんですって~。



Hiro will be a guest for CAPCOM TV (https://t.co/pzmTlEc7KQ) later today for his collab with Monster Hunter. He made the weapon in this pic, which looks like Dimaria's backsword
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
ハンターさん、こんにちは!今日発売の週刊少年マガジンで真島ヒロ先生コラボ武器の全貌が明らかになりましたよ~!今夜20時生放送の「カプコンTV!」にも真島先生がゲスト出演するんですって~。



Hiro will be a guest for CAPCOM TV (https://t.co/pzmTlEc7KQ) later today for his collab with Monster Hunter. He made the weapon in this pic, which looks like Dimaria's backsword
In that picture, it's written "太刀: ウラノメトリア" (Long Sword: Urano Metria). True, that long, big sword is like DiMaria's. Also there are twelve Zodiac symbols on this character's outfit. So DiMaria + Lucy :blush
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Who is this character? It has Natsu's hair and celestial sword with gold keys similar to Lucy's
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States

Hiro is on there from 45:00-1:45:00. I have no idea what they're saying but Hiro's face expressions make me laugh for some reason lol. I played Monster Hunter before, it's kinda weak but the killing of monsters was fun I guess. I've just wanna know if they talk about anything FT related
 

BrandyThema

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2016
Messages
131
Reaction score
829
Age
29
Country
Vietnam

Hiro is on there from 45:00-1:45:00. I have no idea what they're saying but Hiro's face expressions make me laugh for some reason lol. I played Monster Hunter before, it's kinda weak but the killing of monsters was fun I guess. I've just wanna know if they talk about anything FT related
He looks so happy there, he keeps laughing and I think that's nice :XD
I remember Mashima being a huge fan of Monster Hunter, so this might be the job of his dream he mentioned after all :hmm
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Damn, that character looks sick as hell! :nuts
Glad that Mashima got to realize another one of his dreams. :blush
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Good for Sensei.He can now play Monster Hunter now.


Have a nice time.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
At 52:00 you will hear Nashi something :P
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
At 52:00 you will hear Nashi something :P
To be honest, it sounded more like "Arashi" than "Nashi". I didn't hear any "n" sound you'd hear from Nashi.

Either way, this is an interesting watch so far, and I have to say the sword Hiro designed is very nice.
 

Asorx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,193
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
That Graylu moment :teehee Juvia x Bear my OTP :gaw
 

Miralicious akuma

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2016
Messages
309
Reaction score
1,686
Country
India

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
from the twitter of shounen weekly magazine
Juvia and erza are looking so pretty in there <3 ANDDD seriously, lucy and gray are #friendshipgoals no kidding
For a moment i thought Juvia was Mira with the bangs ;( My hopes have been crushed again . :biblethump
 
Last edited:
Top