Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
from the twitter of shounen weekly magazine
Sometimes I can't keep Wendy and Lucy and sometimes Juvia straight. Here I first thought Wendy was Lucy with a flat chest and Lucy was Wendy by Gray. It's a good thing Wendy's hair is usually dark.

The comments under that Lisanna pic on Hiro's twitter are hilarious :roflpeople hate her in the highest order.
I hate the comments people leave him. Especially all that stuff last year. Omg. Glad he doesn't know English very well.

This is cute and an upgraded version of this one
 
Last edited:

Miralicious akuma

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2016
Messages
309
Reaction score
1,686
Country
India
The comments under that Lisanna pic on Hiro's twitter are hilarious :roflpeople hate her in the highest order.
even im not a big fan of lisanna but man those comments make me feel pity for her :biblethump poor lisanna. she doesnt deserve that much hate like cmon, plus she never came in b/w nalu either so i dont get why so many nalu fans hate her :biblethump
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
even im not a big fan of lisanna but man those comments make me feel pity for her :biblethump poor lisanna. she doesnt deserve that much hate like cmon, plus she never came in b/w nalu either so i dont get why so many nalu fans hate her :biblethump
Nalu fans hate Lisanna because they see Lisanna as a threat to Nalu. Which is a shallow reason to hate a character.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lisanna looks so cute.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
even im not a big fan of lisanna but man those comments make me feel pity for her :biblethump poor lisanna. she doesnt deserve that much hate like cmon, plus she never came in b/w nalu either so i dont get why so many nalu fans hate her :biblethump
Tbh I hate her too lol but I hate her cause she's useless. Not cause of she's gonna take Natsu away from Lucy :facepalm

I'm telling you that he know everything or almost everything regarding FT fan base even if he can't speak or read English.
He doesn't. Of course he knows the english spelling of his own characters. He wrote Zeref in English that one time when he retweeted that Pokemon Go thing. But I'm pretty sure he has no idea what people are saying unless it's in Japanese or "I LOVE YOU".
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
even im not a big fan of lisanna but man those comments make me feel pity for her :biblethump poor lisanna. she doesnt deserve that much hate like cmon, plus she never came in b/w nalu either so i dont get why so many nalu fans hate her :biblethump
Lol,i hate her too
Lisanna literally came back for no reason and it was completely useless too
And now shes a background character and totally irrelevent to the plot

Plus the only thing she does is give her siblings problems ( the sayla and the Azuma incident)
 
Last edited:

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,422
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I don't hate Lisanna (or any FT character for the matter), and I am a NaLu fan. I don't think Lisanna is the most plot relevant character though, and so I have trouble enjoying pairings with her. Where I do like Lisanna is when it involves Elfman, as that's where the character has the most relevance in the manga.

I can't speak for anyone else, but Lisanna did NaLu a favour by asking Lucy to stay near Natsu during Tenrou. Besides, Natsu and Lucy are currently cuddling naked in the current story. I don't really see anything as a threat to the pairing, except maybe the literal threat of Irene's meteor.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I don't hate Lisanna (or any FT character for the matter), and I am a NaLu fan. I don't think Lisanna is the most plot relevant character though, and so I have trouble enjoying pairings with her. Where I do like Lisanna is when it involves Elfman, as that's where the character has the most relevance in the manga.

I can't speak for anyone else, but Lisanna did NaLu a favour by asking Lucy to stay near Natsu during Tenrou. Besides, Natsu and Lucy are currently cuddling naked in the current story. I don't really see anything as a threat to the pairing, except maybe the literal threat of Irene's meteor.
For some reason my mind took that pairing threat as END x meteor. Then I went back and read the words "literal threat." As in you meant Irene's meteor could kill them :gwah


....Don't...... judge me.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Tbh I hate her too lol but I hate her cause she's useless. Not cause of she's gonna take Natsu away from Lucy :facepalm



He doesn't. Of course he knows the english spelling of his own characters. He wrote Zeref in English that one time when he retweeted that Pokemon Go thing. But I'm pretty sure he has no idea what people are saying unless it's in Japanese or "I LOVE YOU".
Maybe he can't read a full sentence but seeing the word "Hate" along with a character name is pretty obvious even for level 1 English speaker. Anyways he said before that he don't care about ppl who insult his characters.
 
Last edited:

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Elie and Lucy looks very similar but with different hair. This is an updated version of Elie now i want to see an updated version of Haru.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



 
Last edited by a moderator:

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Elie and Lucy looks very similar but with different hair. This is an updated version of Elie now i want to see an updated version of Haru.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Juvia looks so cute dressed as a school girl.
Lmao throwback like shit with Edolas Lucy and Natsu. Even with Juvia, that thing around her neck she used wear before joining FT.
I do like the throwback to Edolas Natsu and Lucy and the teru teru bozu (rain doll) that Juvia used to wear before she joined Fairy Tail.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,422
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Elie and Lucy looks very similar but with different hair. This is an updated version of Elie now i want to see an updated version of Haru.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



The composition of the edo-NaLu picture reminds me a bit of this picture. I like the contrast.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The composition of the edo-NaLu picture reminds me a bit of this picture. I like the contrast.
Well edoNatsu has learned a very important life lesson than Earthland Natsu hasn't figured out yet.

"Let the woman win."

Added: Earthland Natsu did have Lucy win in the next scene. Forgot that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
HOLY SHIT JUVIA KILLED ME SHES SO CUTE OMG

Braids!!! I wanna cry ;____;
He's been on the braids lately but I agree Juvia looks particularly lovely in them.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who's Erza's tsubaki? Wendy? Since she became her weapon in the Irene fight?

I want an Elle x Lucy team up. Leave the boys at home to play with their..... swords............
 
Last edited:

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
ネーム晒すのは恥ずかしい...。

ネームといえば、ササッと描いたネームの絵が、思いのほか味がでちゃって、原稿の下書きで「あのネームの時のいい感じの絵」にならない病がよくありますね。そして今現在その症状で原稿が止まってる。

こんばんは。 もっともっと「続き」をお見せしたいのですが、それはまた、別の場所で…。 この熱量を感じ取って頂ければ幸いです。→ http://gaga.ne.jp/FT.DC/





--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Someone translate xD
 
Last edited:

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Ok, I'm not 100% sure I understood correctly, but here's my TL:

"I'm embarrased to expose the storyboard to the public.

As for the storyboard, when you draw panels roughly and the effect is far from what you imagined, you start to worry, "will these storyboards really give a good vibe?". And right now it happened to me and the work on the manuscript was stopped.

This evening. I want to show you much more, but maybe some other time and place. [I don't understand last sentence, but I think, that Hiro is asking for fans' support]".
 

=DarthVader=

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
57
Reaction score
161
Age
38
Country
United States
ネーム晒すのは恥ずかしい...。

ネームといえば、ササッと描いたネームの絵が、思いのほか味がでちゃって、原稿の下書きで「あのネームの時のいい感じの絵」にならない病がよくありますね。そして今現在その症状で原稿が止まってる。

こんばんは。 もっともっと「続き」をお見せしたいのですが、それはまた、別の場所で…。 この熱量を感じ取って頂ければ幸いです。→ http://gaga.ne.jp/FT.DC/





--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Someone translate xD
I sense some very strong NaLu moments in those panel's~❤
The hype just got more real for the movie keep it coming Hiro! ;) Will definitely support!
 
Last edited:
Top