- Joined
- Aug 3, 2016
- Messages
- 218
- Reaction score
- 341
- Country
-
How big is the timeskip?
How big is the timeskip?
Yeah, seems like it'll end this yearWatari and Tsuchiya are now 3rd years.
Indeed, best chapter so far. I hope it gets position 1 in toc.The new chapter of Neverland is the best chapter yet
Would be well deservedIndeed, best chapter so far. I hope it gets position 1 in toc.
Anyone can post the Spring Weapon's CP here, please?
Same feeling. If t got axed I wouldn't care, but at the same time I don't mind it stayingI never read SW, but i really hope it survives too.
I won't care if it get axed, I just... Like this kind of completely childlike gag manga, reminds me a lot of "Run! Daihatsu Tanto" from Bakuman
Tegami BachiWhat Jump series do you guys think have the best volume covers?
His covers were good for their simplicity but when he started using neon lighting and shading is when they turned bad also the fact that he would randomly waste covers on unrelated characters was also stupid like how Renji got the second to last cover when the volume wasn't even about him.I really like Bleach's honestly, especially since character designs are Kubo's specialty.
He's gotten a lot better at them since the beginning and this goes for his coloring too. I like MHA covers for the same reason I like One Piece covers they're just brim to the rim with creativity from front to back with the adverts and having characters on the spine do the synopsis of the volume in character and the fact that the logo has a different cover every volume. I kinda want him to do the single character covers for special occasions like The Origin chapters that's why I love #5 and #8.As great as MHA's art is, it's a bit sad the volume covers don't quite live up to it. The only volume covers that looked good is if it's focusing on a single character. Like #5 and, #11. Maybe Horikoshi might want to consider switching to Kubo's style?
Really? I mean I love the manga but a lot of those covers are pretty meh and forgettable especially when Togashi gets lazy and just have characters in chibi form or a single character on it.Hunter x Hunter
Looks alot better then the other one. So he just wrote 2 one shots for the same manga? For what purpose?The new GOLEM HEARTS one-shot raw is here
I suppose he really wants this to be a full series and went back to this once he improved his art and writingLooks alot better then the other one. So he just wrote 2 one shots for the same manga? For what purpose?