- Joined
- Apr 1, 2016
- Messages
- 4,482
- Reaction score
- 8,341
- Country
-
What was Demon's Plan main issue? I'm not good with stuff like this, I just read and if it's interesting I follow it
I don't think even the Jump editors thought it had a chance at successI gues Mangastream dropped Demon's Plan
Only someone who doesnt read Demon's Plan would think this. Bland cast, unrefined art, bad narrative, what?unoriginal premise
bland cast
pacing issue
no world building
unrefined art
bad narrative
unnecessary drama
abusing shock effect
Only someone who doesnt read Demon's Plan would think this. for example someone who only like manga if it had pretty boys in itOnly someone who doesnt read Demon's Plan would think this. Bland cast, unrefined art, bad narrative, what?
I've read a lot of romances, it is the genre I always look for because, guess what? I'm not interested in deep stories, full of details and "good" by your measures. I'm looking for pure and simple romance, love, with comedy to top it off. I like Nisekoi because it was the funniest for me, I had so much fun reading it. That's it, in short. Fun...My thoughts exactly. Number 3 is instacancelled.
You need a real romance dude. Nisekoi probably took a few good months of your life.
This tbh. I thought that only I didn't like the art.unoriginal premise
bland cast
pacing issue
no world building
unrefined art
bad narrative
unnecessary drama
abusing shock effect
It was an anatomy nightmareThis tbh. I thought that only I didn't like the art.
Even with all its flaws I really, really wanted Toteku to get serialized, but Pochi Kuro x Anagle Mole sounds like the perfect manga. I mean, it'd get canceled before it even started given how those two ended up, but still.Poro is going to be the next Tokyo Wonder Boys. They picked the wrong GFC winner. How can you not craft a serialization about a mythical creatures doctor, and decide to do Pochi Kuro x Anagle Mole? No heart, no vision, no creativity. Shame on the editors. Sad!
First time I see someone talking only good stuff about Nisekoi in a non ironically way. smh tbhI've read a lot of romances, it is the genre I always look for because, guess what? I'm not interested in deep stories, full of details and "good" by your measures. I'm looking for pure and simple romance, love, with comedy to top it off. I like Nisekoi because it was the funniest for me, I had so much fun reading it. That's it, in short. Fun...
If you are interested in a long answer for why I liked Nisekoi, you can read my post about the series in my humble blog. XD
http://paleatorio.blogspot.com.br/2016/08/review-nisekoi.html
(Sorry, guys, it is in Portuguese. XD)
Of course there are series I am much more analytical, they are fun and at the same time require more attention. You can treat series differently by what you expect from them. However, it is not like I like Nisekoi thoughtlessly, my post makes it evident. XD
We're talking about Demon's Plan not Black Clover!unoriginal premise
bland cast
pacing issue
no world building
unrefined art
bad narrative
unnecessary drama
abusing shock effect

The worst thing was just how Raku's harem was just dropping like flies, the author made it super predictable that Chitoge was gonna be endgame... I mean yeah she was the first girl introduced so she was always the favorite but the way it happened was whack.I remember enjoying the first half of Nisekoi.....but second half was crap,even for someone like me who like romance manga.....
I see no way that anyone can like Demon's Plan for the "cute boys". The art is so unrefined and the characters are pretty ugly.Only someone who doesnt read Demon's Plan would think this. for example someone who only like manga if it had pretty boys in it
I know right, I was like how is this an insult, but poro looks so much different from everything else it might just workEven with all its flaws I really, really wanted Toteku to get serialized, but Pochi Kuro x Anagle Mole sounds like the perfect manga. I mean, it'd get canceled before it even started given how those two ended up, but still.
bc should've flopped imoWe're talking about Demon's Plan not Black Clover!![]()
this is the same person that think Hi-Fi Cluster had pretty boysI see no way that anyone can like Demon's Plan for the "cute boys". The art is so unrefined and the characters are pretty ugly.