Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
There's a lot more to do than you can think:heh
Like updating all the threads...:bored
Don't you know the 2015-2016 members revived MH?:hee
Yeah ik about that lol. But it takes 10 mins tops :lmao

And as far as Contest threads you just copy and paste the template.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
There's a lot more to do than you can think:heh
Like updating all the threads...:bored
Don't you know the 2015-2016 members revived MH?:hee
Of course, us 2016 Members are God's gift for MH. ;)

A little bit. It's just very tedious. Final Year Chemistry takes fortitude of a high level.
Oh well, how good is your chemistry? Isn't it like superb?
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah ik about that lol. But it takes 10 mins tops :lmao

And as far as Contest threads you just copy and paste the template.
You don't know as i can see:cop
It takes WAY more time:emocat
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Of course, us 2016 Members are God's gift for MH. ;)



Oh well, how good is your chemistry? Isn't it like superb?
Well I wouldn't still be studying it if I wasn't good at it or didn't enjoy it lol. Juat the piles of paperwork omg :faint
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You don't know as i can see:cop
It takes WAY more time:emocat
Efficiency will come with practice. Just give it time.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And hey If I get accepted for multiple positions, I could become your co-worker :confetti
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well I wouldn't still be studying it if I wasn't good at it or didn't enjoy it lol. Juat the piles of paperwork omg :faint
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Efficiency will come with practice. Just give it time.
I mean,even when you type fast,or you're a pro, it takes a lot of time:darn
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well I wouldn't still be studying it if I wasn't good at it or didn't enjoy it lol. Juat the piles of paperwork omg :faint
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Efficiency will come with practice. Just give it time.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And hey If I get accepted for multiple positions, I could become your co-worker :confetti
Ahh, same. Got 85% in my Chemistry exam recently. :3

Also good luck on getting that position!
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It is an interesting proposition:wtf
Well it's not like we wouldn't work well as a team. I've spent all year getting BB Code and post formatting down pat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ahh, same. Got 85% in my Chemistry exam recently. :3

Also good luck on getting that position!
Cheers :)
Oh, so you like Chemistry too? What kind of work are you doing at the moment?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well it's not like we wouldn't work well as a team. I've spent all year getting BB Code and post formatting down pat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Cheers :)
Oh, so you like Chemistry too? What kind of work are you doing at the moment?
Still in high school bruh XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Well it's not like we wouldn't work well as a team. I've spent all year getting BB Code and post formatting down pat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Cheers :)
Oh, so you like Chemistry too? What kind of work are you doing at the moment?
Still in high school bruh XD
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Speak of the devil and the devil appears.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Is that a typo or you mentioned my name? :wonder
I tagged you? :confused
No I never put an @ tag in there :sweat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Speak of the devil and the devil appears.
Those Tech Staff with their mystical powers :eyeroll
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
I tagged you? :confused
No I never put an @ tag in there :sweat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Those Tech Staff with their mystical powers :eyeroll
No, I just coincidentally saw my name and seeing that you were talking about BB Codes, thought you might be saying something directed at me.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
No, I just coincidentally saw my name and seeing that you were talking about BB Codes, thought you might be saying something directed at me.
I think he said something bad about you then deleted it...Not sure.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh I see. No I was just telling Darky about the taming of the wild Internet using BB Code to format posts.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Are you trying to get him into trouble? :lmao

I can see if he deletes something or not. :p
Oh I know just messing around :P
 
Top