Yeah ik about that lol. But it takes 10 mins topsThere's a lot more to do than you can think
Like updating all the threads...
Don't you know the 2015-2016 members revived MH?![]()

And as far as Contest threads you just copy and paste the template.
Yeah ik about that lol. But it takes 10 mins topsThere's a lot more to do than you can think
Like updating all the threads...
Don't you know the 2015-2016 members revived MH?![]()

Of course, us 2016 Members are God's gift for MH.There's a lot more to do than you can think
Like updating all the threads...
Don't you know the 2015-2016 members revived MH?![]()

Oh well, how good is your chemistry? Isn't it like superb?A little bit. It's just very tedious. Final Year Chemistry takes fortitude of a high level.
You don't know as i can seeYeah ik about that lol. But it takes 10 mins tops
And as far as Contest threads you just copy and paste the template.


Well I wouldn't still be studying it if I wasn't good at it or didn't enjoy it lol. Juat the piles of paperwork omgOf course, us 2016 Members are God's gift for MH.
Oh well, how good is your chemistry? Isn't it like superb?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Efficiency will come with practice. Just give it time.You don't know as i can see
It takes WAY more time![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I mean,even when you type fast,or you're a pro, it takes a lot of timeWell I wouldn't still be studying it if I wasn't good at it or didn't enjoy it lol. Juat the piles of paperwork omg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Efficiency will come with practice. Just give it time.

Ahh, same. Got 85% in my Chemistry exam recently. :3Well I wouldn't still be studying it if I wasn't good at it or didn't enjoy it lol. Juat the piles of paperwork omg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Efficiency will come with practice. Just give it time.
And hey If I get accepted for multiple positions, I could become your co-worker--- Double Post Merged, ---![]()
It is an interesting propositionAnd hey If I get accepted for multiple positions, I could become your co-worker![]()

Well it's not like we wouldn't work well as a team. I've spent all year getting BB Code and post formatting down patIt is an interesting proposition![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
CheersAhh, same. Got 85% in my Chemistry exam recently. :3
Also good luck on getting that position!

Still in high school bruh XDWell it's not like we wouldn't work well as a team. I've spent all year getting BB Code and post formatting down pat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Cheers
Oh, so you like Chemistry too? What kind of work are you doing at the moment?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Still in high school bruh XDWell it's not like we wouldn't work well as a team. I've spent all year getting BB Code and post formatting down pat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Cheers
Oh, so you like Chemistry too? What kind of work are you doing at the moment?
Yeah ok I get it lol. You don't need to tell me twiceStill in high school bruh XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Still in high school bruh XD

Especially when I need an expert at BB codesWell it's not like we wouldn't work well as a team. I've spent all year getting BB Code and post formatting down pat

Is that a typo or you mentioned my name?Well it's not like we wouldn't work well as a team. I've spent all year getting BB Code and post formatting down pat

I tagged you?Is that a typo or you mentioned my name?![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Those Tech Staff with their mystical powersSpeak of the devil and the devil appears.

No, I just coincidentally saw my name and seeing that you were talking about BB Codes, thought you might be saying something directed at me.I tagged you?
No I never put an @ tag in there
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Those Tech Staff with their mystical powers![]()
I think he said something bad about you then deleted it...Not sure.No, I just coincidentally saw my name and seeing that you were talking about BB Codes, thought you might be saying something directed at me.
Are you trying to get him into trouble?I think he said something bad about you then deleted it...Not sure.


Oh I know just messing around :PAre you trying to get him into trouble?
I can see if he deletes something or not.![]()
Is this your attempt at getting back at me for trolling the absolute hell out of you?Oh I know just messing around :P