- Joined
- May 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,583
- Reaction score
- 3,219
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Both male and female according to Wikipedia and my experience.GFantasay is targeted at female readers
Both male and female according to Wikipedia and my experience.GFantasay is targeted at female readers
Reborn can't be a romance manga because then Pastel wouldn't have the record for least progression ever anymore.Thats a weird way to spell Reborn.
Officially it's a male magazine because all S-E's stuff is, in practice it's not fooling anyone because almost all the artists are female and it even uses colored ink instead of black like actual shojo magazines do. Most stores just outright put it and volumes for its series in shojo sections. There's also Comic Gene which is basically the same thing, but that was explicitly advertised as "for girls who like seinen."Both male and female according to Wikipedia and my experience.
Female author doesn't make a manga Shoujo. Everything I've read from there looks Shounen for me. Anyway, Horimiya is the topic right now and it is Shounen. Anyway, I already explained myself about Shoujo. No need to make an argument.Officially it's a male magazine because all S-E's stuff is, in practice it's not fooling anyone because almost all the artists are female and it even uses colored ink instead of black like actual shojo magazines do. Most stores just outright put it and volumes for its series in shojo sections. There's also Comic Gene which is basically the same thing, but that was explicitly advertised as "for girls who like seinen."
"When were you under the impression that I didn't know that you were a lying traitor?"Another great Neverland chapter. I don't know how, but I swear Aizen was reincarnated into Neverland somehow.

I bummed because mines ends in just a few days and I can't add on to it nowI already have ESJ subscription until August 2018! If VIZ continues to give these discounts this subscription will become a heirloom. XD
I'm pretty sure you can, you just need to click the button to buy it really quickly before it gets grayed out and it'll add a year to your subscription unless they fixed that.I bummed because mines ends in just a few days and I can't add on to it now
Doesn't work for meI'm pretty sure you can, you just need to click the button to buy it really quickly before it gets grayed out and it'll add a year to your subscription unless they fixed that.
That's actually hilarious...and apparently, it's Star Wars Episode 1 lololol.Fire punch just went full retard
it was revealed why did the Ice Witch want to end all life form in the galaxy
because Star Wars movie was cancelled and she didn't get to see it
![]()
In before Fire Punch wins Manga Taisho Award.Fire punch just went full retard
it was revealed why did the Ice Witch want to end all life form in the galaxy
because Star Wars movie was cancelled and she didn't get to see it
![]()
They were terrible. My god Takei's favoritism towards Anna was so blatant.Anna and Yoh were the greatest couple in Jump for me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
By pushing it to the side and not really developing it?What Battle Shonen series do you guys think handled Romance the best?
Imo Yu Yu Hakusho did the best job with its romance