Return of the Vainglorious

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I have a few times but for work , it's an amazing country to see, especially if you can reach the Highlands and there's many castles/ruins. Definitely worth visiting if you have the chance.



That's just gross. You can take the sausage.



Wasn't there another masochist in this series too? I don't think I finished this series; I think I even told you that I watched Railgun before Index, which i still haven't seen.



You're in the wrong place then. You're looking for @xi0. :wowsoBOB
One thing that always made me love living in Ireland, and Europe in general, was the fact that thousands of years worth of history could always be found beside the road or something. What's your profession by the way? If you don't mind me asking.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nah, I have Yahate and she's all I need.
She doesn't need to know :wowsoBOB

One thing that always made me love living in Ireland, and Europe in general, was the fact that thousands of years worth of history could always be found beside the road or something. What's your profession by the way? If you don't mind me asking.
That's certainly true, not everywhere but definitely most places.

I work in Hospitality and Catering.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wasn't there another masochist in this series too? I don't think I finished this series; I think I even told you that I watched Railgun before Index, which i still haven't seen.
The main character is kinda a masochist if I think about how much crap he is enduring during his life...
Yeah you did. More than enough, really. :D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sky only likes loli and German sausages :heh
Nah I prefer steak.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Nah, I'm not into that. @Sky can have it, I'm sure he wouldn't mind.
Makes me wonder what kind of plays you and Yahate are performing...
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I have a few times but for work , it's an amazing country to see, especially if you can reach the Highlands and there's many castles/ruins. Definitely worth visiting if you have the chance.



That's just gross. You can take the sausage.



Wasn't there another masochist in this series too? I don't think I finished this series; I think I even told you that I watched Railgun before Index, which i still haven't seen.



You're in the wrong place then. You're looking for @xi0. :wowsoBOB
:feelsbadman You answered everyone apart from me....

:emocat
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
What'd ya think of Sherlock S4?
Your post got lost among the garbage.

It was good, but compared to the other seasons I was quite disappointed. I don't think it was much worse than the previous season, but just overall I wasn't that happy walking away from it all.

What was your favourite episode?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
What was your favourite episode?
Episode 2 of the 4th.

I think S4 was better than S3. Still, the first 2 seasons are gold. I re-watched them several times, but yet to re-watch S3 (or 4 but it's just recent).
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The main character is kinda a masochist if I think about how much crap he is enduring during his life...
Yeah you did. More than enough, really. :D
Oh the guy? didn't he have some sort of bad luck/karma shit going on?

Wow, thanks. :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Episode 2 of the 4th.

I think S4 was better than S3. Still, the first 2 seasons are gold. I re-watched them several times, but yet to re-watch S3 (or 4 but it's just recent).
I would have to agree. I think I've said this before but my all time favourite episode would have to be the one with Irene Adler. I have to rewatch season 1 again but I'm pretty sure this still stands.

Yes, I wasn't a fan of Magnusson at all. He just didn't have that liveliness that Moriarty had; he was almost too calm and collected for my liking.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh the guy? didn't he have some sort of bad luck/karma shit going on?

Wow, thanks. :emocat
Yes because his power basically nullifies the red string of fate. He is a perfect Harem protagonist. Though it is not even that miuch of a harem.

Just saying. We will never get a season 3 and the story did barely even begin yet. So no need to bother. :emocat
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
would have to agree. I think I've said this before but my all time favourite episode would have to be the one with Irene Adler. I have to rewatch season 1 again but I'm pretty sure this still stands.
Yea the Irene Adler episode is the best for me as well. I liked her x Sherlock, and how the Coventry thing played out through the episode. I think it was the 2nd episode of S2 (where he investigates a 'hound') - for me that was the only one in the first 2 seasons that was closer to meh than great.

Yes, I wasn't a fan of Magnusson at all. He just didn't have that liveliness that Moriarty had; he was almost too calm and collected for my liking.
I agree. I don't really remember him too much tbh, while Moriarty is a different story. His entrance with that Queen song was pretty epic is S4 :)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yes because his power basically nullifies the red string of fate. He is a perfect Harem protagonist. Though it is not even that miuch of a harem.

Just saying. We will never get a season 3 and the story did barely even begin yet. So no need to bother. :emocat
Why is he the perfect harem protagonist? because of his power?

I remember you buying some of the books a long time ago. Did that continue publishing or what?

Yea the Irene Adler episode is the best for me as well. I liked her x Sherlock, and how the Coventry thing played out through the episode. I think it was the 2nd episode of S2 (where he investigates a 'hound') - for me that was the only one in the first 2 seasons that was closer to meh than great.



I agree. I don't really remember him too much tbh, while Moriarty is a different story. His entrance with that Queen song was pretty epic is S4 :)
Same for me, she brought out a different side of him.

I might rewatch the first season some day soon.

You know I was really excited about Magnuson and so were a lot of people here; we heard he was this really accomplished actor and whatnot but I guess they just couldn't write something to the character justice.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why is he the perfect harem protagonist? because of his power?

I remember you buying some of the books a long time ago. Did that continue publishing or what?
Well he nullifies the red string of fate which probably causes all those girls to fall for him.

I have 11 in english. The first series ended with volume 22 and by now the sequel, New Testament is at volume 17 already.
The Anime ended with volume 13. :/
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well he nullifies the red string of fate which probably causes all those girls to fall for him.

I have 11 in english. The first series ended with volume 22 and by now the sequel, New Testament is at volume 17 already.
The Anime ended with volume 13. :/
Red string of fate sounds weirdly....kinky :hurr Sorry, it's getting late.

Ah so you gave up. I think I have a ton of series that I just stopped buying for now at least. Just OP and OPM that are more or less up to date.

Do you think you'll buy the rest some day?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Red string of fate sounds weirdly....kinky :hurr Sorry, it's getting late.

Ah so you gave up. I think I have a ton of series that I just stopped buying for now at least. Just OP and OPM that are more or less up to date.

Do you think you'll buy the rest some day?
Well he is nullifying fate itself. So he can do whatever he wants.

No I did not give up. LN volumes just aren't released that fast in the western world. Also I am still far behind as I am reading way too many Light Novels.
I did give up hope for a thrid season though, yes.

In what regard? Western Manga release? Anime adaption?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Vagabond is really impressive. Some of the sequences are surreal. The Hozoin part is my favourite so far. Musashi has just arrived to visit the Yagyu - that is where I'm up to :)
 
Top