5/20*100≠60%
Is this a quote by editor-in-chief Heishi Yoshihisa or random internet poster G_I_A?
An internert poster, obviously. The same values to your argument. And I don't do only 5 series... These one are for my Manga Editor... I help other ones, so don't talk what you don't know.
It's your tone. "I hope Hinomaru Failure dies (and spring weapon right after)" That's like saying, I hope they loses their job. If you are still fixated on that then I don't argue it anymore.
That's your opinion so I don't argue with that anymore. We are not Shuiesha employess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
How many series have done that? Chameleon Jail to Slam Dunk, Baoh to JoJo, Zombie Powder to Bleach, Sain Seiya(?), Shokugeki no Soma, World Trigger, MHA, add a couple more I haven't name and they are still small sample size to what you've said.
Same thing as the first one, it's your tone. If you are still fixated on that then I don't argue it anymore.
I repeat. I hope HZ dies. It does not mean I don't want him to come back with something better because that's exactly what I want.
And no. The only one fixated on Zumou not dying is you. Probably because you like the series, not because you feel "sorry" about the mangaka losing his position or wtv.
Toriko/Bleach/Nisekoi never ended b/c of poor sales. IMO Jump wanted to end a lot of the old series to bring something new and fresh to the magazine. Gintama is going to end pretty soon.
HZ could probably get an anime and the sales are okay for that series. I hope it gets a natural ending. It was pretty heartwarming reading his author comments...about his new daughter and giving him motivation to work harder. And you want cancellation?
It's their livelihood and their source of income. I'm not saying he should stay forever in the magazine since I think he didn't earn that right but his series was doing well in the magazine.
It does not matter the reason why they ended... They were ALL canceled (maybe not nisekoi?)... That's the whole point... And no... I don't want him to become unable to provide for his family... I'm not that kind of monster... I want something better from him because I know he's capable of it.
The way you guys are talking you're not defending him... You're just saying: "hey keep doing this manga that will never sell, probably will never become an anime and will never improve at the magazine, just because we like it".
It's also funny that the same people that were defending Mitsutoshi to go for a minor (irrelevant?) magazine to do a gag series (because think they can do better there????), now are unwilling to let HZ go because they are in love with the author/series... You guys don't belive in him?
And please... Define "well in the magazine"...