- Joined
- Dec 4, 2014
- Messages
- 1,763
- Reaction score
- 1,582
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Haha you guys are funnyWell don't get me wrong, I sure hope he's right and U19 is a flop
You're the expertDo you wanna bet, sir?
Haha you guys are funnyWell don't get me wrong, I sure hope he's right and U19 is a flop
You're the expertDo you wanna bet, sir?
And we can't study is a veteran , prefer him than for example , Boku no hero academia?Still a veteran. And this is the proof what I said some pages ago... "I prefer a possible failure from a veteran than a 100% failure from a rookie".
Horikoshi is also a veteran.And we can't study is a veteran , prefer him than for example , Boku no hero academia?
Don't follow the logic , all people you like is a veteran?Horikoshi is also a veteran.
He was well-known before that 3 hit, Watsuki and takei were a fan of his work (I think butsu zone was inspire of one of the manga he did).I'm talking about him being a veteran after Hikaru No Ho, Death Note, and Bakugan. I'm saying that the fact that he had 3 hits in the magazine didn't gurantee that all his following series would also be a success
People I like? I never said I am a MHA fan. And he published at least 3 manga in JUMP already. If he's not a veteran I don't how what da hell he is.Don't follow the logic , all people you like is a veteran?
Let's put this case, BnH begin with a new echii of TLR, what do you want to survive the veteran or the rookie?
He was well-known before that 3 hit, Watsuki and takei were a fan of his work (I think butsu zone was inspire of one of the manga he did).
And he fail because the writer he choose was bad/had bad chemistry for his art, he was a veteran when he begin Death note or Bakuma and survive.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It would be Hungry Joker hupla all over again. I can't wait to see the toc positions hahahaDr.Stone is so overhyped that i can smell the disappointment in the air.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Thank you sir. I want more open spots for VETERANS.Well don't get me wrong, I sure hope he's right and U19 is a flop
--- Double Post Merged, ---
That's what I thought.Haha you guys are funny
You're the expert
And Boichi has published 0 in jump, and We can't study guy has published 3 or 4 manga in other magazine before that.People I like? I never said I am a MHA fan. And he published at least 3 manga in JUMP already. If he's not a veteran I don't how what da hell he is.
A veteran is somebody that have experienced publishing manga. It does not matter the magazine. It does not matter the genre.And Boichi has published 0 in jump, and We can't study guy has published 3 or 4 manga in other magazine before that.
Still didn't know what do you mean by veteran.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't get what you're trying to argue. I'm not saying veterans are more likely to fail. I'm just saying veterans aren't always Guranteed to have hitsDon't follow the logic , all people you like is a veteran?
Let's put this case, BnH begin with a new echii of TLR, what do you want to survive the veteran or the rookie?
He was well-known before that 3 hit, Watsuki and takei were a fan of his work (I think butsu zone was inspire of one of the manga he did).
And he fail because the writer he choose was bad/had bad chemistry for his art, he was a veteran when he begin Death note or Bakuma and survive.
I'm not arguing... And again... I never said that veterans are better, more likely to survive or anything... I just like them because I followed (and translated) their previous work, so I'm a fan... But not only that, they have experience and I think that they can give us good series. Nothing more than that.I don't get what you're trying to argue. I'm not saying veterans are more likely to fail. I'm just saying veterans aren't always Guranteed to have hits
I wasn't argue about that or saying you're wrong, only saying he was popular before.I don't get what you're trying to argue. I'm not saying veterans are more likely to fail. I'm just saying veterans aren't always Guranteed to have hits
You're the one kicking up a fuss about veterans vs rookies here though, everyone else is saying it doesn't matter.Don't know why people are making a fuss over it.
Not really, no... Pretty much said what I think it will happen and my personal preferences... Nothing else...You're the one kicking up a fuss about veterans vs rookies here though, everyone else is saying it doesn't matter.
yeah, my fault. Immature. Wishing for a series failure imo is just really insensitive knowing how hard these mangaka work. Why dont you just instead wish for it to get better, or in fact dont read it at all? Just ruffled my jimmies a bit.Admin Notice:
Okay guys please calm down, it's getting out of hands. The topic of veterans vs rookies is somewhat ontopic, but don't turn this into a chatbox of pointless oneliners or outright baiting/insults. Please keep that in mind and remain friendly.~ niichan
To clear things upyeah, my fault. Immature. Wishing for a series failure imo is just really insensitive knowing how hard these mangaka work. Why dont you just instead wish for it to get better, or in fact dont read it at all? Just ruffled my jimmies a bit.
Except this isn't a sport. This whole entire process is completely subjective. It's for pure enjoyment, not a race on which series will sell the most end of the yearTo clear things up
Not saying I wish for anyone to fail. But when it's a competition and only a small amount of ppl are going to succeed im going to hope for certain things to make it, which means certain things have to fail.
Similar to in sports. If you want your favorite team to make it to the championship game you have to hope it beats the competition
I'm not saying I want these guys to go homeless and get to the position where they can't feed their families. I just think its fair to say which series you want in the magazine and which series you don't. The Japanese readers do this every week, except their say holds actual power.Except this isn't a sport. This whole entire process is completely subjective. It's for pure enjoyment, not a race on which series will sell the most end of the year
True, but these two are completely different statements:I'm not saying I want these guys to go homeless and get to the position where they can't feed their families. I just think its fair to say which series you want in the magazine and which series you don't. The Japanese readers do this every week, except their say holds actual power.
Grabted, the English magazine doesn't hold the entire line up, but if they pick up a series I don't like, I think it's fair for me to not want it in the magazine if I'm a paying customer