Discussion - Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread | Page 320 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

• Team Spriggan 12

Votes: 41 49.4%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

Votes: 42 50.6%

• Total voters

PeanutButterJelly

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
This just goes to show she isn't Spriggan level. Alot of characters like Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Wendy, Erza, etc having fought multiple spriggans and haven't shown exhausting their magical power.
That's because Mira doesn't have their bs plot-armor and ass pulls.

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
you are correct in this the only Fiores mages who are Spriggan level without power-ups....

Gildarts
God Serena (1 Wizard saint)
Laxus ( defeated Wahl and almost one-shotted Ajeel
Natsu ( Stomped Jacob)
Gray ( is close to Natsu power Level)
Gajeel (Another Natsu rival
Kagura ( is really underrated )
Jellal ( Hype level )

PeanutButterJelly

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
you are correct in this the only Fiores mages who are Spriggan level without power-ups....

Gildarts
God Serena (1 Wizard saint)
Laxus ( defeated Wahl and almost one-shotted Ajeel
Natsu ( Stomped Jacob)

Gray ( is close to Natsu power Level)
Gajeel (Another Natsu rival
Kagura ( is really underrated )

Only the 1. and the second are spriggan lvl(though GS is out-classed by hax magic).
Laxus: Red lightning ass-pull and the Ajeel one-shoot is debatable.
Natsu: Jacob was restricted from Trasnport and he was unable to dodge mid flight.What's further he took down both Natsu and Lucy at the same time in hand to hand combat.
Gray is in a weird spot.He fought someone with the same type of magic and to mention Invel never used ice lock on him.
Gajeel: Don't get me started on this.This was one fight with the most plot holes in the series.

Kagura:She's really strong in close combat,but you put her against the likes of the Spriggan who excel at hax-magic,she toast.

Last edited:

Miralicious akuma

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
This just goes to show she isn't Spriggan level. Alot of characters like Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Wendy, Erza, etc having fought multiple spriggans and haven't shown exhausting their magical power.

As far as Mirajane vs Jacob is concerned I don't think it is fair to say that since Mirjane defeated Jacob that she is Spriggan level, when Jacob never used his stealth or Transport abilities in the fight. If Dimaria never used her Chronos soul or Time stop in the fight against Wendy, She would have gotten stomped by Wendy. If Brandish never used her mass manipulation ability against Lucy she wouldn't have stood a chance.

No one is downplaying Mirajane feats but people tend to overplay it. People are ignoring the fact that Jacob was seriously nerfed during his battle with Mirajane. For some reason people don't want to admit it. Basically the fight consisted of nothing more than H2H Combat. Even then Mirajane still struggled.

Then people want to say since Mirajane defeated Hyien and Juilet and Erza/Lucy struggled against Marin that Mirajane is stronger. However that doesn't work as Lucy and Erza couldn't use their magic against Marin where as Mirajane could use her magic Hyien and Juliet. Even then though Mirajane needed her strongest takeover to take them out. She was also exhausted afterwards. Nothing suggest Hyien and Juliet were Spriggan level either like people try to claim to make Mirajane seem stronger.

The bold is where my problem really starts with the Mirajane wank. There feats doesn't equate to Spriggan level feats yet people claim them to be Spriggan level although there is no evidence to support that claim.
No one here is wanking Mira. They're all just protecting her from being downplayed for e.g saying that lucy is equal to mirajane.
And i guess i already told you so many times , but i will say this again, Jacob WASN'T nerfed. It was his OWN weakness and it just shows his OWN LOW intelligence. You're acting like Jacob was seriously injured or something which if it were the case i'd have accepted it because that isnt exactly his weakness and i'd admit that he was nerfed , but jacob here CHOSE not to use transport and he CHOSE to close his eyes. Plus Mirajane didnt use alegria either which is her strongest move just like Jacob has transport (both of them didnt use their op powers for whatever reasons they had whatsoever) And lets not forget that Mira used her weakest magic to beat him. ( saying this again, Jacob bought that fate to himself because of his own intelligence so stop saying that jacob was nerfed or if that was an unfair battle )

I guess i've already said this but imo Mira is like the lowest tier spriggan level , She got massive mp (Alegria ) , and yeah she also did beat a spriggan regardless of the condition they were both in. Im definiately not saying that she is on par with erza gray natsu or even Jellal but seriously, you guys need to give her some credit atleast.

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
No one here is wanking Mira. They're all just protecting her from being downplayed for e.g saying that lucy is equal to mirajane.
And i guess i already told you so many times , but i will say this again, Jacob WASN'T nerfed. It was his OWN weakness and it just shows his OWN LOW intelligence. You're acting like Jacob was seriously injured or something which if it were the case i'd have accepted it because that isnt exactly his weakness and i'd admit that he was nerfed but jacob here CHOSE not to use transport and he CHOSE to close his eyes. Plus Mirajane didnt use alegria either which is her strongest move just like Jacob has transport (both of them didnt use their op powers for whatever reasons they had whatsoever) And lets not forget that Mira used her weakest magic to beat him. ( saying this again, Jacob bought that fate to himself because of his own intelligence so stop saying that jacob was nerfed or if that was an unfair battle )

I guess i've already said this but imo Mira is like the lowest tier spriggan level , She got massive mp (Alegria ) , and yeah she also did beat a spriggan regardless of the condition they were both in. Im definiately not saying that she is on par with erza gray natsu or even Jellal but seriously, you guys need to give her some credit atleast.
to be honest Even Jura and Hyperion can beat Blind Jacob so do you consider Jura and Hyperion Spriggan level opponents?

Miralicious akuma

Reaction score
Country
India
to be honest Even Jura and Hyperion can beat Blind Jacob so do you consider Jura and Hyperion Spriggan level opponents?
Come back with the feats that Jura hyberion can beat Jacob. In this case Mira did actually beat him so yeah. And guys don't take me the wrong way, I'm not saying that Mira is too op or anything, I'm just trying to prove that she isn't that weak as some people consider her to be.

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Come back with the feats that Jura hyberion can beat Jacob. In this case Mira did actually beat a spriggans so I don't see why not.
Mira vs Jacob was only close quarter compact fight correct?

Jura is physically stronger than Mirajane Jura was able to take hits from Laxus and Laxus is Physically stronger than Mirajane... Jura already has feat one-shotting Orga who is one big steroid-head

show me feat where Mirajane beats someone Laxus caliber in melee fighting...

Jacob was Blind in the whole fighting and was using Zero magic spell.. Jura and Laxus is Physically stronger Jacob so its obvious that Jura and Laxus can defeat him...

yes Jacob is stronger than Jura if he is not fucking Blind and can use Transport and his Stealth magic...

Last edited:

Miralicious akuma

Reaction score
Country
India
Mira vs Jacob was only close quarter compact fight correct?

Jura is physically stronger than Mirajane Jura was able to take hits from Laxus and Laxus is Physically stronger than Mirajane... Jura already has feat one-shotting Orga who is one big steroid-head

show me feat where Mirajane beats someone Laxus caliber in melee fighting...
You're talking about back in GMG.. Ft characters have shown ALOT of development till then. On the other hand there was literally no sign that Jura had improved over the time skip. (only got one shotted) And if u ask me current Mira is definitely on par or even slightly above GMG laxus. I don't see current Jura ''s attack power as impressive as Alegria and same goes for magic power.

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
You're talking about back in GMG.. Ft characters have shown ALOT of development till then. On the other hand there was literally no sign that Jura had improved over the time skip. (only got one shotted) And if u ask me current Mira is definitely on par or even slightly above GMG laxus. I don't see current Jura ''s attack power as impressive as Alegria and same goes for magic power.
Jellal can literally one-shot Blind Jacob with Meteor...
Laxus can beat Blind jacob with Roaring-Thunder
Jura can Palm-Strike Jacob
Mard Geer can Fly in the air and Dea Yggdrasil smashes Jacob
Hades with Amaterasu spells annihilates Jacob
Base Mira defeated Jacob...

my point is that Blind Jacob is not Spriggan level opponent not even Close...

Miralicious akuma

Reaction score
Country
India

Sure you're right about all that, I never said that Blind Jacob was that strong anyways, just stated that it was his own fault for closing his eyes. Nevertheless I still consider Mira to be low spriggan tier ( around ajeel, lisanna and Elfman mid diffed him..) and so many people here underrate Alegria. It doesn't have alot of Feats but the magical power and overkilling the two lackeys, which by the way it think are weak individually but when it comes to team work they are quite strong showed us the extent of Mira's power.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And you know what guys, to be quite honest Even I was disappointed with how the spriggans were portrayed lately ( ajeel getting mid diffed by lisanna and Elfman,, neinhart getting one shotted by natsu etc) so I don't even know if there is something known as 'Spriggan Level' anymore because let's all agree that powerful levels in fairy tail are inconsistent asf. So this is probably my last reply regarding the mirajane matter, if u want to say she isn't Spriggan level or anything else go on, cuz even I know that debating about isn't going to get us anywhere. So yeah :)

Unnamed Namesake

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Jellal oneshot Neinhart, though he may have been weakened due to casting and sustaining multiple Historia.
According to August, Laxus could have oneshot Ajeel without even trying.
Jura hasn't had any feats this arc besides getting stomped by God Serena.
Dea Yggdrasil, as well as Mard Geer's other curses, wouldn't have worked on Jacob, since it relies on spacial magic.
If Laxus could tank an Amaterasu pre-TS, I'm assuming a Spriggan could as well. Though Laxus is the tankiest of tanks.
I'm actually bothered that Mira didn't switch to a more powerful form, like Sitri, to defeat him.

But the deciding factor is that none of the other opponents listed have breasts, which is an incredibly stupid plot point.

Loke

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wasnt it merely because of his hax that affects ANY Spatial user INCLUDING Jacob whose a Spriggan that's more powerful than he is? Not to mention didn't he got no diff by Lucy and Cana too when he tried to kill Brandish? Yeah I thought so:cookiehand
And? That only goes to show that downplaying lackeys is all the more silly. Lucy low diffed Marin? Proof? Fight was off panel and her having help from Cana doesn't exactly help her either. Hell it could've just been Cana doing the work yet again (like with Brandish) and Lucy doing nathan. Meanwhile Mira's feats are concrete and without aid. Next :cookiehand

Saigon

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
And? That only goes to show that downplaying lackeys is all the more silly. Lucy low diffed Marin? Proof? Fight was off panel and her having help from Cana doesn't exactly help her either. Hell it could've just been Cana doing the work yet again (like with Brandish) and Lucy doing nathan. Meanwhile Mira's feats are concrete and without aid. Next :cookiehand
I dont get why people are downplaying irene's lackies especially, considering that since she enchanted them.
Remember when she enchanted neinhart and he became so powerful that brandish's magic couldnt do anything to him?

Solitrine

Reaction score
Country
Australia
If Laxus could tank an Amaterasu pre-TS, I'm assuming a Spriggan could as well. Though Laxus is the tankiest of tanks.
When did Laxus ever tank an Amaterasu? All I remember was him getting hit by a nameless one which put him out of the fight for a while.

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
*sigh* Porlyusica said those two saved her dude, if that's really the case it would've been said one or the other plus they turned out alright with no exhaustion or injuries. My guess is there really wasn't a fight since he got no injuries either (unless they aimed where the sun doesn't shine :s) but they just merely got him off her. And Marin's power allows him to prevent ANY Spatial Magic users to use their magic which has nothing to do with how strong he is but it's the nature of his magic. Like it even worked on Jacob and he's a Spriggan that's far powerful than he is while he's merely a lackey that's scared of his superiors like Brandish and Wall. And not to mention Lucy can have Gemini to copy him which that right there shows where those two stand between each other. So what's the point in mentioning him when Lucy and ofc the Queen of Plot Armor clearly are stronger than he is hax or no hax?

I dont get why people are downplaying irene's lackies especially, considering that since she enchanted them.
Remember when she enchanted neinhart and he became so powerful that brandish's magic couldnt do anything to him?
I don't understand it either but at the same time, the thing is Irene didn't make them Spriggan tier yet Mira had to go full power on them but others are saying she's Spriggan tier all because she beat Jacob who was nerfing himself all because he's a weirdo which doesn't make sense to say when once again she had to go full power on the lackies.

Saigon

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
*sigh* Porlyusica said those two saved her dude, if that's really the case it would've been said one or the other plus they turned out alright with no exhaustion or injuries. My guess is there really wasn't a fight since he got no injuries either (unless they aimed where the sun doesn't shine :s) but they just merely got him off her. And Marin's power allows him to prevent ANY Spatial Magic users to use their magic which has nothing to do with how strong he is but it's the nature of his magic. Like it even worked on Jacob and he's a Spriggan that's far powerful than he is while he's merely a lackey that's scared of his superiors like Brandish and Wall. And not to mention Lucy can have Gemini to copy him which that right there shows where those two stand between each other. So what's the point in mentioning him?

I don't understand it either but at the same time, the thing is Irene didn't make them Spriggan tier yet Mira had to go full power on them but others are saying she's Spriggan tier all because she beat Jacob who was nerfing himself all because he's a weirdo which doesn't make sense to say when once again she had to go full power on the lackies.
She didnt have to go full power, she went full power because it was the quickest way to deal,
Second, we don't know how powerful irene made them so to claim that they are/aren't isnt right,
Third, when she did go full power they were terrified by her magic power, like shitting their pants scared, they called her "a monster", knew they had no chance at all. People always disregard that, meaning her power (in algeria) completely overweighed theirs, so im confident that another one of her forms were capable of beating them, so we don't know the true power of Mirajane once again.
We dont even know what Algeria can actually do (we'll probably never see anything just like Stitri), Hiro just likes to troll us and only show off her Base form powers for some reason and then tease us with a powerful form and only shows us a punch, lol.
I Think the safest thing is to just assume she's on base spriggan level -- Ajeel/Jacob (and others) until we get to see more power from her (Sayla and Algeria).
But based off what we have seen, the only characters i would place above her (not including spriggans) are the main 3 - Erza, Natsu and Gray, and the obvious two Laxus and Gildarts.

Last edited:

Loke

Reaction score
Country
United States
*sigh* Porlyusica said those two saved her dude, if that's really the case it would've been said one or the other plus they turned out alright with no exhaustion or injuries. My guess is there really wasn't a fight since he got no injuries either (unless they aimed where the sun doesn't shine :s) but they just merely got him off her. And Marin's power allows him to prevent ANY Spatial Magic users to use their magic which has nothing to do with how strong he is but it's the nature of his magic. Like it even worked on Jacob and he's a Spriggan that's far powerful than he is while he's merely a lackey that's scared of his superiors like Brandish and Wall. And not to mention Lucy can have Gemini to copy him which that right there shows where those two stand between each other. So what's the point in mentioning him when Lucy and ofc the Queen of Plot Armor clearly are stronger than he is hax or no hax?
And so what? Still a joint feat. Last we saw of Marin he was trying to kill Brandish so it's reasonable to assume that he was likely blindsided. Logically that had to be the case since Marin was smacking around Team Natsu by his lonesome. Cana + Lucy > Team Natsu. Unlikely. Stop reminding me of the guy's power. I read the manga. Fact remains he's a lackey and lackeys should not be underestimated regardless of rank. That is my point here. Lucy can have Gemini copy him? Okay..and? This nullified her own magic. (even when used by Gemini) How's Lucy winning against Marin without magic? His CQC feats > hers. Stop overrating her. She accumulated feats over a nerfed/shrunk Marin and then mimicked his magic when he was bound by sealing cuffs. The only showing between them on equal grounds was Lucy getting BFR'ed. Clearly stronger though? I think not sir.

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
She didnt have to go full power, she went full power because it was the quickest way to deal,
Second, we don't know how powerful irene made them so to claim that they are/aren't isnt right,
Third, when she did go full power they were terrified by her magic power, like shitting their pants scared, they called her "a monster", knew they had no chance at all. People always disregard that, meaning her power (in algeria) completely overweighed theirs, so im confident that another one of her forms were capable of beating them, so we don't know the true power of Mirajane once again.
We dont even know what Algeria can actually do (we'll probably never see anything just like Stitri), Hiro just likes to troll us and only show off her Base form powers for some reason and then tease us with a powerful form and only shows us a punch, lol.
I Think the safest thing is to just assume she's on base spriggan level -- Ajeel/Jacob (and others) until we get to see more power from her (Sayla and Algeria).
But based off what we have seen, the only characters i would place above her (not including spriggans) are the main 3 - Erza, Natsu and Gray, and the obvious two Laxus and Gildarts.
That's more of an excuse, there's no proof that's the reason why she went full power. She noted how they are indeed quite strong which may imply she went into that form because it's the only way she can beat them and not in her weakest Soul which they were owning her in. She didn't mention of how she needs to hurry up and end it

Actually there is proof when Heine noted how Bloodman and Larcade were their superiors when Juliet was overrating themselves of when Irene told them to join the battlefield due to CS coming of sending them would be overkill.

And I may not know what Algeria can truly do but in Mira's case, that feat she performed against the two swords is the best she can only do for now since she can't maintain that form that long. And Id rather not assume she's Base Spriggan tier for that very reason that they were scared of her, like that doesn't mean the other Spriggans would feel the same. We need to see how well she can perform against one who is not nerfed may I add to see if she truly is Spriggan tier but until then, she's more of a very high lackey tier.

And so what? Still a joint feat. Last we saw of Marin he was trying to kill Brandish so it's reasonable to assume that he was likely blindsided. Logically that had to be the case since Marin was smacking around Team Natsu by his lonesome. Cana + Lucy > Team Natsu. Unlikely. Stop reminding me of the guy's power. I read the manga. Fact remains he's a lackey and lackeys should not be underestimated regardless of rank. That is my point here. Lucy can have Gemini copy him? Okay..and? This nullified her own magic. (even when used by Gemini) How's Lucy winning against Marin without magic? His CQC feats > hers. Stop overrating her. She accumulated feats over a nerfed/shrunk Marin and then mimicked his magic when he was bound by sealing cuffs. The only showing between them on equal grounds was Lucy getting BFR'ed. Clearly stronger though? I think not sir.
Ok now you're just being ignorantly stubborn. Hyping Marin because he was smacking around Team Natsu is doing you no good because it's only due to his Teleportation, NOT his strength! You can say it's pretty annoying to them that they couldn't lay a hit nor to anticipate his moves due to that and without it, they would've wrecked him. If you still believe against that then by your logic, you must be saying Lucy>Team Natsu since she can have Gemini copy Marin and do the same thing that he done to them. And you telling me to stop reminding you of Marin's power but you're just really begging me to keep explaining it to you over and over until you understand that him nullifying Lucy's magic has NOTHING to do with his strength at all, it's the nature of his magic to affect ANY Spatial Magic users regardless of their power level like with Jacob who is leagues ahead of him. His magic is just too hax for her but doesn't make him stronger clearly shown when he can affect those even superior to him. Lucy having Gemini copying him just proves where they stand between each other since Gemini can only copy those equal to or weaker than she is. CQC is whatever (like there's mages that don't excel in that much but can still be powerful) but magic wise, Lucy performed much better than him. And your support to show how she isn't when you said that he had magic sealing cuffs is the only reason why she was able to have them copy him isn't helping your point either because Brandish had some on too and as implied, it don't even matter if the target got any of those cuffs on since the restrictions still stands that the target has to be equal to or weaker than she is regardless. And it's not that we're underestimating the lackeys, it's just that we're saying they're not Spriggan tiers at all which you guys are ignoring the fact on by overrating them to be so due to wanting to believe so badly that Mira is Spriggan tier.

Last edited:

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
Good lord

How Hiro writes a character is how it is written to show how strong they are. Just because it isn't written the way you want don't make it BS plot armor. Also Mirajane clearly had Plot armor in her fight against Jacob otherwise he wouldn't have fought her with his eyes closed and using no magic. She also had it when Brandish saved her from death. She also had it in her fight against Sayla.

So Mirajane does have BS Plot armor it is just that Mira Stans can't admit it.

Miralicious akuma

Reaction score
Country
India
Good lord

How Hiro writes a character is how it is written to show how strong they are. Just because it isn't written the way you want don't make it BS plot armor. Also Mirajane clearly had Plot armor in her fight against Jacob otherwise he wouldn't have fought her with his eyes closed and using no magic. She also had it when Brandish saved her from death. She also had it in her fight against Sayla.

So Mirajane does have BS Plot armor it is just that Mira Stans can't admit it.
Going by your logic EVERYONE in ft has bs plot armor lol. And stop shitting on her so much, if u want to admit that lucy is stronger, If thats going to make u stop downplaying mira in here so much, just go on because we mira fans couldnt care less about it at this point. Now seriously dont come back at me WHY lucy is stronger or anything related to her ,she is also one of my favorite characters and the last thing i want to do is to bash her. :)

Last edited: