- Joined
- Aug 1, 2016
- Messages
- 1,555
- Reaction score
- 3,766
- Country
-
Yuragi is getting digital colored volumes; first volume releases April 4, same day as Vol 5.
If a piece of art brings enjoyment to people, then whats wrong with that? I cant see why anyone would be frustrated with that.It seems Yuragi will be a success after all... This saddens me a bit because it looks Kentaro Yabuki case all over again... I liked a series of Kentaro Yabuki (Black Cat) and his art was superb, but it is used for outright ecchi almost ****** now. I liked Koisome Momiji, for me it was one of the best romances I've ever read, I'm proud of having it in my shelf. It does have ecchi, but not so much as Yuragi, it was the perfect point. It is frustrating when a very good art is used this way... I'm closing the case for Yuragi, I'm convinced that it will be a waste of time.
Yuragi has merit aside from it's ecchi. The series is still good fun to read, even ignoring the ecchi.It seems Yuragi will be a success after all... This saddens me a bit because it looks Kentaro Yabuki case all over again... I liked a series of Kentaro Yabuki (Black Cat) and his art was superb, but it is used for outright ecchi almost ****** now. I liked Koisome Momiji, for me it was one of the best romances I've ever read, I'm proud of having it in my shelf. It does have ecchi, but not so much as Yuragi, it was the perfect point. It is frustrating when a very good art is used this way... I'm closing the case for Yuragi, I'm convinced that it will be a waste of time.
There's no "hype". It's just better than the other series.I don't get RxL hype , the first chapter was okay at best...
What happened to Hungry Marrie chapter this week?There's no "hype". It's just better than the other series.
Somebody said that "We Can't Study" is the best of the 6... How in da hell can this be possible?
We should release it soon.What happened to Hungry Marrie chapter this week?
RIsing Impact ran for 17 volumes and Dan Doh (from Sunday) ran for 29 volumes and 2 sequel (15 + 4). So there is a way!!I have my doubts on if the author can make it an entertaining weekly read, I mean there must be a limited number of ways to draw a guy hit a ball with a club
If I remember correctly that was also a complaint I heard on the authors previous work Kuroko no Basket in it's early days.I have my doubts on if the author can make it an entertaining weekly read, I mean there must be a limited number of ways to draw a guy hit a ball with a club
I think it will surviveRIsing Impact ran for 17 volumes and Dan Doh (from Sunday) ran for 29 volumes and 2 sequel (15 + 4). So there is a way!!
Although in these two the MC are the underdog and not robot hitting laser shot.
I didn't like early KnBIf I remember correctly that was also a complaint I heard on the authors previous work Kuroko no Basket in it's early days.
To add onto the previous Sugoi Japan award, Heroaca also won the Daruma Grand Prize in Manga at Japan Expo. Japan Expo is basically a convention on Japanese culture in general that takes place in France. Its the largest of its kind outside Japan with over 250,000 people attending in the 2016 convention.
http://www.japan-expo-france.jp/jp/actualites/japan-expo-awardsdaruma_104758.htm
Thing is, this is true for many series. The author wouldnt do it unless they had a decent way in their mind to pull it off. Assass Class started off as kids just failing to kill their teacher for a while and was pretty repetitive and boring. Then it just flipped that on its head. Same with comedies like Saiki for example. How can someone make new chapters every week about 1 premise (a psychic trying to hide his powers) and still create laughs 200+ chapters later? You wouldnt think its doable, but Asou does a pretty damn good job of it.I have my doubts on if the author can make it an entertaining weekly read, I mean there must be a limited number of ways to draw a guy hit a ball with a club
What's the prize specifically for?To add onto the previous Sugoi Japan award, Heroaca also won the Daruma Grand Prize in Manga at Japan Expo. Japan Expo is basically a convention on Japanese culture in general that takes place in France. Its the largest of its kind outside Japan with over 250,000 people attending in the 2016 convention.
http://www.japan-expo-france.jp/jp/actualites/japan-expo-awardsdaruma_104758.htm