yes, my post before I answered holt. look again 


Depends on which one you want to get. syx is currently playing Umineko and likes it a lot, but G-Senjou is definitely shorter. I will send you a link for both, and then you can decide![]()
Umineko isn't 18+ btw, not sure if that will influence your decision![]()
Umineko is pretty long..it'll probably take me a long time to finish. It doesn't really matter that it's not 18+ though...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I beg to disagree. Just recently, I started to continue with Umineko and I have come pretty far. G-Senjou felt way longer. niichan most likely can't remember it well, since it has been a long time for him.Umineko is pretty long..it'll probably take me a long time to finish.
Yeah we all know.No, it really is. I know what I can and can't expect from you
I'm not exactly running around screaming "I'm a Fate fanboy!!", that's what I meant xD
Hmm? It just sound like a lot, I didn't mean to say your work is bad or something
Wait, each chapter is 8 words long....?![]()
Expect the nothingness. 

Well your choice in the end, G-Senjou will definitely be faster.Umineko is pretty long..it'll probably take me a long time to finish. It doesn't really matter that it's not 18+ though...
Are the graphics and stuff more impressive than tsukihime btw? and are there more pictures? because tsuki basically recycled the same pictures for the most part--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You wanna discuss theories with Holt badly, huh?I beg to disagree. Just recently, I started to continue with Umineko and I have come pretty far. G-Senjou felt way longer. niichan most likely can't remember it well, since it has been a long time for him.
Umineko.

True, I would really like to discuss and theorize about Umineko with someone who didn't finish it. No offense, I appreciate our discussions a lot, and you know it as well, but there is always this fixed boundary you can't cross for the sake of not spoiling me.You wanna discuss theories with Holt badly, huh?![]()
lol...ok..those are definitely way betterWell your choice in the end, G-Senjou will definitely be faster.
And lol that almost sounds like a rhetoric question. Like I told you, Tsukihime is very old and back then Type Moon wasn't even a company, they made that thing with more or less 5 people and barely any resources, so everything nowadays looks way way better. Let's not forget that Tsukihime has no voice acting, something that's standard for almost every major VN company.
Let me give you some examples:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Phew not easy to find non-spoilery pics for Umineko.
Anyway, my point is that you shouldn't draw any conclusions from Tsukihime, that thing is outdated (even if it did age well somewhat).
You wanna discuss theories with Holt badly, huh?![]()
yeah you likely won't...might not start that soon in factUnfortunately, I won't be able to discuss and theorize with @Holt, since Umineko isn't very long. I will most likely finish it before he even starts.
You were once an amazing, remarkable person...yeah you likely won't...might not start that soon in fact
lol..I know..I still am though. I wil start with G-Senjou for reasons I explained to nii..You were once an amazing, remarkable person...
No.lol..I know..I still am though.
I wil start with G-Senjou for reasons I explained to nii..
I thought you were gonna say you didn't like that Junko picI like the Alexander pic, Archer one not so much... :/ Junko-chan though![]()
Hmm I can't tell you tbh, maybe there was a link on tumblr but I forgot to check it out
Yeah, doesn't look half-bad
I'm with you, fallen, corruped vibes are great and/or interesting, if not overdone. Cu Alter is a case where it's just a bit too much for me though. Don't get me started on Emiya Alter though, it's overdone like Cu Alter + a pretty horrible design. There are so many good Emiya Alter versions out there (like Kaleid or the FGO anime special), I'm not sure why they thought this version is better...

lol come on...
hm...that could take a bit of working out lol...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I know I can expect a spicy nothingness from you at leastYeah we all know.Expect the nothingness.
Well not literally... But...
It was bad. Probably. More shounen than Bleach or Naruto.
Word as in Microsoft Word. Geez.


Yeah ofc I know what you mean. It's often more fun to talk while you both still know nothing, because it's less restricting. It's why I tried to read a VN together with Sky, but that didn't end well... Anyway, Holt has his reasons why he can't play Umineko now. A bit of a shame, really, but it can't be helped.True, I would really like to discuss and theorize about Umineko with someone who didn't finish it. No offense, I appreciate our discussions a lot, and you know it as well, but there is always this fixed boundary you can't cross for the sake of not spoiling me.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to discuss and theorize with @Holt, since Umineko isn't very long. I will most likely finish it before he even starts.
There are bad ends, but it works a bit differently than Tsukihime. Basically you have one main route that goes from start to finish, and at certain points you can branch of to a specific heroine route. Like Main Route -> (Heroine 1 Route) -> Main Route -> (Heroine 2 Route) -> Main Route and so on. And the Heroine routes each have a good and a bad end. You can even decide to simply ignore the Heroine routes until you're done with the main route, but it's not recommended. Anyway, here's a guide: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/977-g-senjou-no-maou-the-devil-on-g-string/lol..I know..I still am though. I wil start with G-Senjou for reasons I explained to nii..
Speaking of nii, are there bad ends and stuff too? Do I need to have a guide like with tsuki?
Haha not badThis is funny haha
![]()
What do you think of this? This would have been a good design for Emiya Alter....
![]()
I thought you were gonna say you didn't like that Junko pic
Also nii is this legit?
![]()
If so, where can I read it? Is it new/on-going or already finished?
That Archer Alter design is still a bit too edgy for me, but definitely better than what we got. my bad phio-chin, somewhat busy lately
Because you're not visiting.
How are you doing? 
Not bad![]()
Cute
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
Nii where do you find these Neverland pieces? They're fantastic.--- Double Post Merged, ---
I find them on pixiv usually.A cyborg huh? Interesting
Pixiv? The JP Art Site? Would you be so kind as to link me to some blogs or particular artists?I know I can expect a spicy nothingness from you at least
More Shounen than Bleach? I guess that was before you only cared about panty shots and washboards?
lol my bad...
Yeah ofc I know what you mean. It's often more fun to talk while you both still know nothing, because it's less restricting. It's why I tried to read a VN together with Sky, but that didn't end well... Anyway, Holt has his reasons why he can't play Umineko now. A bit of a shame, really, but it can't be helped.
There are bad ends, but it works a bit differently than Tsukihime. Basically you have one main route that goes from start to finish, and at certain points you can branch of to a specific heroine route. Like Main Route -> (Heroine 1 Route) -> Main Route -> (Heroine 2 Route) -> Main Route and so on. And the Heroine routes each have a good and a bad end. You can even decide to simply ignore the Heroine routes until you're done with the main route, but it's not recommended. Anyway, here's a guide: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/977-g-senjou-no-maou-the-devil-on-g-string/
The Usami Haru route at the end is the main route. Usually you can tell when one choice leads to a heroine route, so I would save at those points or earlier, so that you don't have to fast forward through everything again to continue with the main route. Sounds a bit more complicated than it actually is lol.
Haha not badThat Archer Alter design is still a bit too edgy for me, but definitely better than what we got.
And why did you share the Junko pic then? :P
Yeah it's the Heavens Feel manga adaptation I told you about. It started long ago, but sadly at some point it stopped getting Edited Mangas. I think there are 22 or 23 chapters (monthly) and it got translated until 12 or so. Not sure why they stopped, I really liked the adaptation. Beware of spoilers though, this manga is very obviously written for people who already know the VN, in my eyes at least, bc it spoils some important tidbits early on (related to Sakura). The manga is actually expanding the VN route somewhat, like giving more insight to things that were only hinted at or left vague, so I really hope we will get more Edited Mangas at some point. I do keep check of the raws, but it's just not the same xD
Anyway, you can probably find it on batoto.
my bad phio-chin, somewhat busy latelyHow are you doing?
Not bad
ThanksI find them on pixiv usually.
A cyborg huh? Interesting
Here, that's the artist where my Norman ava is from. It's his only Yakusoku entry so far though: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60664940Pixiv? The JP Art Site? Would you be so kind as to link me to some blogs or particular artists?