- Joined
- Aug 5, 2016
- Messages
- 3,330
- Reaction score
- 5,440
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
Not extremely Jump related, but Ed Blaylock(Voice of Sengoku in the english dub of One Piece) just passed away.
RIP
RIP

I thought it was going to be a long runner since it's following Shippuden?This season? 12+/- 1 like everything else. In total, probably 12,634.25 knowing Pierrot.
He's saying during the spring season it could I go for 12 episodes because there's only 12 weeks in the spring season, but it'll definitely go well beyond the spring season of this year.I thought it was going to be a long runner since it's following Shippuden?
At least this time around the manga will never do the anime's justice. Am I right?He's saying during the spring season it could I go for 12 episodes because there's only 12 weeks in the spring season, but it'll definitely go well beyond the spring season of this year.
It'll probably run so long as it's successful and makes money tbh
Naruto is the first one that came to mind. Mostly because of how he got that much power. Naruto started off preaching how status and natural talent aren't everything, you can be bad at something, but work hard enough to stand equal to the geniuses. Then down the line, Naruto was just as naturally talented as Sasuke and just received massive power up after power up.And now the actual question: Are there any characters(either protagonists, villains or sidecharacters) you don't like/enjoy, because they are too powerful?
My example for this would be Todoroki from My Hero Academia. I actually like his backstory, but not only do I think he is too powerful, I also think his powers arent that exciting to watch at. Most times just using fire & ice in not interesting ways.
Similiar case with Trafalgar Law from One Piece. His devil fruit power is just too OP(pun intended).
Both of the OPs haven't been that good though.I'm still stunned each week by how good the OST is, and how well it's used. I got so many goosebumps at the end of the episode. I'm loving the new season.
I really like the OP, but I wasn't talking about the OP.Both of the OPs haven't been that good though.