Thanks? '-' I think it was about your speaking, but that's all I can remember in regards to that.During/after some dota match idk but fuck you u.u
Thanks? '-' I think it was about your speaking, but that's all I can remember in regards to that.During/after some dota match idk but fuck you u.u
Change his forum theme while you're at it o/Ok my bf is gay.
Wtf someone would use fucking cake theme if not for that........
Oh, I fetched Hardy to go get me my beerWhen this done, I'm going out to buy some beer, chips and pizza for full-on Eurovision decadence.

They're actually male...?Ok, now that I think about it, he's not gay, he's often hitting on Tina and Anera

And you're perfectly fine with that?Ok, now that I think about it, he's not gay, he's often hitting on Tina and Anera
I wonder if I should do the same. It's all unhealthy but this is a once a year event..When this done, I'm going out to buy some beer, chips and pizza for full-on Eurovision decadence.
Thats what you tell yourself?They're actually male...?![]()
No, but theres always the possibility its just my paranoia '.'And you're perfectly fine with that?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well no Im not for obvious reasons. Guess only Australia is worth it in the south u.uam i the only one here not watching eurovision?
That's handy. Too bad you can't really do that with a girlfriend, that would be easily considered sexist.Oh, I fetched Hardy to go get me my beer![]()

just a cover. i heard from a trustworthy source who wanna remain confidential that he wrote a love letter to BobOk, now that I think about it, he's not gay, he's often hitting on Tina and Anera

So... he's not actually hitting on thema nd it's just in your head?No, but theres always the possibility its just my paranoia '.'
LOL xDThat's handy. Too bad you can't really do that with a girlfriend, that would be easily considered sexist.![]()
Well Finland is not in either, but I'm still watchingWell no Im not for obvious reasons. Guess only Australia is worth it in the south u.u
