The Last Person to Post Wins - Kingler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
When this done, I'm going out to buy some beer, chips and pizza for full-on Eurovision decadence.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ok, now that I think about it, he's not gay, he's often hitting on Tina and Anera
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
When this done, I'm going out to buy some beer, chips and pizza for full-on Eurovision decadence.
Oh, I fetched Hardy to go get me my beer :^_^
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
am i the only one here not watching eurovision?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,665
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
When this done, I'm going out to buy some beer, chips and pizza for full-on Eurovision decadence.
I wonder if I should do the same. It's all unhealthy but this is a once a year event..
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Ok, now that I think about it, he's not gay, he's often hitting on Tina and Anera
just a cover. i heard from a trustworthy source who wanna remain confidential that he wrote a love letter to Bob :derp
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
That's handy. Too bad you can't really do that with a girlfriend, that would be easily considered sexist. :oh
LOL xD
Well I'm doing the cooking o.o
I mean, now its just sit and wait but theres that.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
well
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top