- Joined
- Aug 30, 2015
- Messages
- 2,720
- Reaction score
- 2,814
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
10 years ago Naruto/Dragonball is popular than one piece in my country because one piece wasn't on television. I didn't know about Bleach exist until 2008~2009 and I'm pretty sure I didn't care about One Piece back then, not until 2012+.
In fact, back in Nam Sunday stuffs have more licenses than Jump stuffs, so I read more in book form as oppose to Jump manga (Detective Conan, Flame of Recca, MARS, Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, Dan Doh!, Yaiba, Hayate no Gotoku) as opposte to Dragonball, Naruto, Yuyu Hakusho, Hunter x Hunter (but i haven't read it) .
I read more Jump manga when my high school library has Deathnote ,Prince of tennis, Kenshin, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece then I found out about Edited Mangas.
I would say Dragonball/Naruto/Inuyasha/Detective Conan/Doraemon/Yuyu Hakusho are HUGE 10 years ago in Nam.
In fact, back in Nam Sunday stuffs have more licenses than Jump stuffs, so I read more in book form as oppose to Jump manga (Detective Conan, Flame of Recca, MARS, Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, Dan Doh!, Yaiba, Hayate no Gotoku) as opposte to Dragonball, Naruto, Yuyu Hakusho, Hunter x Hunter (but i haven't read it) .
I read more Jump manga when my high school library has Deathnote ,Prince of tennis, Kenshin, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece then I found out about Edited Mangas.
I would say Dragonball/Naruto/Inuyasha/Detective Conan/Doraemon/Yuyu Hakusho are HUGE 10 years ago in Nam.
Last edited:
. Naruto and DBZ were my first, guys the new generation will never understand what it was like to grow up with those series.