Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,142
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Charlie
Alright, dedicated to a special friend. Love this song. Let's chilling.....let's settle down....
Nice thanks for the share - good to hear at 2 am.
Jam'n away.

Home sweet home!
Welcome home riki - glad you guys are home safe.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:comfort
I hate it when that happens...
WoW - do ya often go showing your cat/kitten to selected pals when this happens?
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
o snap! I love that song Charlie!!!! Haven't heard it in a minute. Thanks.:super
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
By the way that guy with the jeri curls looks like he could be Greg's dad :rolleyes:
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You perverts:gnut
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You and Jojo don't tease? D:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lately I feel like I'm lacking some hardcore sleep even tho I'm sleeping well.
Maybe I'm eating like shit.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,142
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You and Jojo don't tease? D:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lately I feel like I'm lacking some hardcore sleep even tho I'm sleeping well.
Maybe I'm eating like shit.
Yeah prolly some shit food - need you some iron vitamins, calcium, etc. :nod
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You and Jojo don't tease? D:
Some of us are morally pure '+'.
Also lol - thought you meant JoJo as in the Anime for some reason. :fail
--- Double Post Merged, ---
o snap! I love that song Charlie!!!! Haven't heard it in a minute. Thanks.:super
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
By the way that guy with the jeri curls looks like he could be Greg's dad :rolleyes:
I know - #throwbacks!
Glad you liked :nod.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You and Jojo don't tease? D:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lately I feel like I'm lacking some hardcore sleep even tho I'm sleeping well.
Maybe I'm eating like shit.
Thats fornication:lmao
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Nope. Nah. I hate this rain....spare...
Me...
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Send us back the rain :emocat
This damn dry winter... my lips crack, my nose bleeds... let's see if you'll enjoy no rain when you come here u.u
Girl, pls put chapstick on ya lips. lotion for dry skin....you'll be fine.
This rain ain t normaI. Three or four times a day.GTFOH!
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Lotion only helps in the short run though, in the long run it only dries the skin out so you have to buy more lotion. Same with chapstick.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Girl, pls put chapstick on ya lips. lotion for dry skin....you'll be fine.
This rain ain t normaI. Three or four times a day.GTFOH!
It can be annoying D:
It's like 15C in the morning, then 30C in the afternoon. You start sweating and get all sticky :emocat
I try to just drink a lot of water and resort to balms when my lips are bursting.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Crazy day in finnish politics.
 
Top