Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
Now that you are aware that votes can't be changed you will be more careful next time.I am very happy with this tournament.I thank all the mods.
Now i have just two things to say:-
i)From next round onward is it possible to keep the "Change Vote" option.As it may happen many times we may by mistake vote for a choice which we didn't intend or want to change our previous vote.
ii)Apart from Waifu Tournament and Husbando tournament can we have "Best Anime and Manga Villains contest" if possible?.
No problem at all. It was a bit troublesome and taxing, but it's all worth it in the end.I am very happy with this tournament.I thank all the mods.
But still i can't forgive myself.I failed as your elder brother by letting you fight a lone battle.No problem at all. It was a bit troublesome and taxing, but it's all worth it in the end.
I see that my underling Demonspeed has provided the necessary information about your queries, so that's about it from me.
Indeed, and there's nothing to talk about. All that's left is my desire for revenge against you and the Fairy Tail crew.But still i can't forgive myself.I failed as your elder brother by letting you fight a lone battle.
But that war will end in a few days.MH will be in complete peace then.But if you say you want to still continue then i and Seven Deadly Sins sorry FT crew will crush you with everything we have got even if it pains me.Indeed, and there's nothing to talk about. All that's left is my desire for revenge against you and the Fairy Tail crew.
But that war will end in a few days.MH will be in complete peace then.But if you say you want to still continue then i and Seven Deadly Sins sorry FT crew will crush you with everything we have got even if it pains me.
I would so much like to respond to this page with another "recent" page, but curse the spoiler rules.


I was actually quoting Zeldris earlier, but Meliodas was the only one who had a line like that.I would so much like to respond to this page with another "recent" page, but curse the spoiler rules.
NNT fans know what I'm talking about.![]()

If we only had spoiler tags that can be used![]()

This is not the NNT section (or any other manga section for that matter) where someone, who really isn't into spoilers, would be cautious about a spoiler tag. But in a "general" section like this one, people tend to recklessly click on spoiler tags, because they expect funny pics, memes or gifs. And I don't want to ruin the reading experience of the NNT fanbase.If we only had spoiler tags that can be used![]()

You don't read NnT spoilers? What the heck...?*Enters Thread
*Sees comments about next NNT chapter
*Pieces things together with context clues
*Regrets entering thread

I'm a pure boy.You don't read NnT spoilers? What the heck...?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
... that'd bring down the scores tremendously for tons of the nominations, no?