Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I am very happy with this tournament.I thank all the mods.

Now i have just two things to say:-

i)From next round onward is it possible to keep the "Change Vote" option.As it may happen many times we may by mistake vote for a choice which we didn't intend or want to change our previous vote.


ii)Apart from Waifu Tournament and Husbando tournament can we have "Best Anime and Manga Villains contest" if possible?.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,707
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am very happy with this tournament.I thank all the mods.

Now i have just two things to say:-

i)From next round onward is it possible to keep the "Change Vote" option.As it may happen many times we may by mistake vote for a choice which we didn't intend or want to change our previous vote.


ii)Apart from Waifu Tournament and Husbando tournament can we have "Best Anime and Manga Villains contest" if possible?.
Now that you are aware that votes can't be changed you will be more careful next time.

I don't know about a contest for villains only but they are included in Anime and Manga Awards(which ended recently).
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I am very happy with this tournament.I thank all the mods.
No problem at all. It was a bit troublesome and taxing, but it's all worth it in the end.
I see that my underling Demonspeed has provided the necessary information about your queries, so that's about it from me.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
No problem at all. It was a bit troublesome and taxing, but it's all worth it in the end.
I see that my underling Demonspeed has provided the necessary information about your queries, so that's about it from me.
But still i can't forgive myself.I failed as your elder brother by letting you fight a lone battle.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Indeed, and there's nothing to talk about. All that's left is my desire for revenge against you and the Fairy Tail crew.
But that war will end in a few days.MH will be in complete peace then.But if you say you want to still continue then i and Seven Deadly Sins sorry FT crew will crush you with everything we have got even if it pains me.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I would so much like to respond to this page with another "recent" page, but curse the spoiler rules. :teehee

NNT fans know what I'm talking about. :hip
I was actually quoting Zeldris earlier, but Meliodas was the only one who had a line like that.
But yeah, the recent spoilers... :kreygasm
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
If we only had spoiler tags that can be used
This is not the NNT section (or any other manga section for that matter) where someone, who really isn't into spoilers, would be cautious about a spoiler tag. But in a "general" section like this one, people tend to recklessly click on spoiler tags, because they expect funny pics, memes or gifs. And I don't want to ruin the reading experience of the NNT fanbase.

If this was about Fairy Tail spoilers, I wouldn't even mind sharing those without a spoiler tag. Can't ruin the reading experience of ruined people.

:oh
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,387
Reaction score
12,175
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Enters Thread
*Sees comments about next NNT chapter
*Pieces things together with context clues
*Regrets entering thread
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
*Enters Thread
*Sees comments about next NNT chapter
*Pieces things together with context clues
*Regrets entering thread
You don't read NnT spoilers? What the heck...?
Still, you could have guessed a part of it. :kappa

Anyway, Lola > anyone.
 

amit-monsterman999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2012
Messages
899
Reaction score
327
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
damn missed to add in nami to the list and nico robin to the thread
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
on another note the beatrix vs satan one is a bit biased since most are choosing it one boobs satans boobs are not on display so ppl are not choosing her its a biased poll.
may we please fix that ?




or use this picture at least

 
Top