- Joined
- Aug 1, 2016
- Messages
- 1,555
- Reaction score
- 3,766
- Country
-
Yuragi vol. 5 - 89,207 (6 days)
Vol. 6 - 77,399 (6 days)
.....Very disappointing to see.
Vol. 6 - 77,399 (6 days)
.....Very disappointing to see.
I think that sales for just TPN in general since it did get backlog sales.Thanks.
So Neverland didn't overtake Gintama?
Robot is doing better than I could have imagined.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, Hero Academy was 13 pages again this week.
Four Volumes in and Neverland has overtaken Clover with a decent margin in the same time frame. This past week was 6 days of sales. For comparison:213649 *213649 食
157940 1034506 H
147283 *147513 銀
134300 *134300 約
77399 **77399 ゆ
59605 **59605 R
57600 **57600 斉
36075 **36075 D
22360 *277242 約
22210 *511860 僕
21008 *258065 約
20856 *231625 約
19012 **19012 刀
17922 **17922 エ
16837 2516317 O
16038 **16038 腹
15382 **15382 K

So Robo has the best first week sales of a new series since MHA? I recall both Yuuna, Neverland and BC only doing like 30k first week.
There was chart posted here earlier.What was the last series that had really high sales before it's anime adaptation (excluding Assassination class)? Was it MHA/Soma?
I liked that post. Is there info on how other older big titles were selling prior to their anime? (One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Shaman King, Gintama, etc.)There was chart posted here earlier.
Robot lands right in 6th place.
or maybe people switch out for the digital full color volume.Yuragi vol. 5 - 89,207 (6 days)
Vol. 6 - 77,399 (6 days)
.....Very disappointing to see.
There's also an unintentional straw hat in Yuragi, but it isn't fair to call that since that since Karura worn it long before the tribute's chapter.All references (so far) on this week's chapters to celebrate OP 20th anniversary (I don't think it's spoiler, let me know anyway)
![]()
It's safe to say all chapters this week will have a OP reference.
So what about different mangaka's doing a tribute drawing for the 20th anniversary?
The magazine is out already and they're not present (I think). There will be plenty of other things to celebrate as well. We should see it soon.I would assume the tributes would be in that special One Piece magazine, right?
The most beautiful tributeAll references (so far) on this week's chapters to celebrate OP 20th anniversary (I don't think it's spoiler, let me know anyway)
![]()
