I thought it was also orange lol.I thought it's orange. Maybe I need new glasses...
I thought it was also orange lol.I thought it's orange. Maybe I need new glasses...
Icterus Ç_ÇWhy are you yellow Farf![]()
I was actually going to ask you what you guys are up to '-'wth o.o, again ?
I like being a hipster, sounds good XDIsn't Xmas red and green?
Maybe yellow is a new trend. A hipster trend![]()
I thought it's orange. Maybe I need new glasses...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOT ORANGE, NOOOI thought it was also orange lol.

But yellow is Manga Editor, not staff xDWell I'm not yellow. Farfs you doing some forum staff stuff again?
You think I know the difference? '-'But yellow is Manga Editor, not staff xD
I guess people took my ****** as scan work, huhYou think I know the difference? '-'
*wakes up*I guess people took my ****** as scan work, huh


Oh no, I like the fruit xD Just heavily dislike the color. That and purple, but I'm growing to like this last one.LOL You sounds like my mom, @Farfalla. She doesn't like orange either.
That was a joke, padawan '-'*wakes up*
What ******?![]()
I know what you meant ^^Oh no, I like the fruit xD Just heavily dislike the color. That and purple, but I'm growing to like this last one.'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Dunno, I went to the bathroom and when I came back, that had happened '-'Lol Farf back in the Edited Manga biz?
She looks so rare and shiny now. You never really see Manga Editors.