Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well I'm not yellow. Farfs you doing some forum staff stuff again?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
It's something like tangerine?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,685
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Why are you yellow Farf :doge
Icterus Ç_Ç
wth o.o, again ?
I was actually going to ask you what you guys are up to '-'
Isn't Xmas red and green?

Maybe yellow is a new trend. A hipster trend :derp
I like being a hipster, sounds good XD
I thought it's orange. Maybe I need new glasses...
I thought it was also orange lol.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOT ORANGE, NOOO :modsmack
Most disgusting color.


Well I'm not yellow. Farfs you doing some forum staff stuff again?
But yellow is Manga Editor, not staff xD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
LOL You sounds like my mom, @Farfalla. She doesn't like orange either.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Okay, the sheep game has been posted. :cookiehand
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oh no, I like the fruit xD Just heavily dislike the color. That and purple, but I'm growing to like this last one.'
I know what you meant ^^
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Lol Farf back in the Edited Manga biz?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
She looks so rare and shiny now. You never really see Manga Editors.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Platinum games are such a damn mess :notlikethis
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Farfalla want us two to ninja-finish this thread? Or else I'd completely miss it by going to sleep.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not really that good. Overwatch games were annoying and difficult. You?
 
Top