A house filled with artichokes..splendid !

Who's the most handsome


  • Total voters
    6

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
But...it's the truth. I'm just being honest. Your awesomeness level is above 9000. :blush
How much did he paid you ?:notsure
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,983
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
So Gallon I heard that you are obsessed with Lola. You have unlimited Lola posters taped to the wall of your room and various Lola figures. Is that true?
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
So Gallon I heard that you are obsessed with Lola. You have unlimited Lola posters taped to the wall of your room and various Lola figures. Is that true?
Who told you...? Not many people are aware of that fact.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,983
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I mean, pics of his collection. Like this for example


Is this R-18?
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Last edited:
Top