Depends on the time I'm given.How many of Gallon's of water can you drink my little brother?
Depends on the time I'm given.How many of Gallon's of water can you drink my little brother?
Let's say 1 hr?Depends on the time I'm given.
85 billion gallons, then.Let's say 1 hr?
That's a bit too much, no?85 billion gallons, then.

Nothing's too much for Gallon the Great.That's a bit too much, no?![]()
I am proud of you my brother.85 billion gallons, then.
We all are. He's a badass.I am proud of you my brother.

We all are. He's a badass.![]()
But...it's the truth. I'm just being honest. Your awesomeness level is above 9000.

How much did he paid you ?But...it's the truth. I'm just being honest. Your awesomeness level is above 9000.![]()

$0 if I remember correctly.How much did he paid you ?![]()

Who told you...? Not many people are aware of that fact.So Gallon I heard that you are obsessed with Lola. You have unlimited Lola posters taped to the wall of your room and various Lola figures. Is that true?
We'll harass you , now that we know it '-'Who told you...? Not many people are aware of that fact.
Not sure what I'm supposed to say. XDX
Would you be kind enough to share some pics?
Just say yes, it'll be alrightNot sure what I'm supposed to say. XD

You know, there are plenty of adult content sites out there for this kind of thing. Think of the younger members.X
Would you be kind enough to share some pics?
This guy has...a big collectionI mean, pics of his collection. Like this for example
![]()
Is this R-18?
