- Joined
- Feb 10, 2017
- Messages
- 73
- Reaction score
- 443
- Country
-
The true MC's in all their glory~













beautiful![]()
Today all the work of the staff has ended, but I received such a wonderful thing in commemoration of completion! I appreciate it. For the best staff, Thank you for your hard work!
is it bad I want something like this too
Natsu and Gray are twins now: shirtless with a 90s necklace


I was hoping that Hiro would write a Henti next. Because I do love reading henti and other forms of erotic manga.Hiro is moving onto Doujin. I can just feel it![]()
Why do you think I'm still reading Fairy Tail?I was hoping that Hiro would write a Henti next. Because I do love reading henti and other forms of erotic manga.
Pretty much the same reason I still read Fairy Tail. Which is why I'm hoping there will be a lot of fan serive next chapter.Why do you think I'm still reading Fairy Tail?![]()
Lucy is looking fine dressed for Summer......

Well it is summer right now and Lucy looks like she's dressed in a swimsuit at the beach. So Lucy is just dressed up for the summer weather to go swimming at the beach.Lucy is looking fine dressed for Summer......
But......
Natsu' s name means Summer.![]()
![]()
I think she is tan?

This is unfortunate u know mira has one of the best design and she is one of true waifu's of FT.Why no Mira drawings god dammit.