Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker

Today all the work of the staff has ended, but I received such a wonderful thing in commemoration of completion! I appreciate it. For the best staff, Thank you for your hard work!
 
Last edited:

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,418
Reaction score
3,480
Age
34
Country
France
ÏE AÏE AÏE AÏE BEAUTIFUL :bearydance :wtf :sky2 I want the same in my room.:super

Congratulations mashima sensei.

We wait for the end with as much sadness as impatience.:dumpster:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
 

Angiecakes1990

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
824
Reaction score
430
Age
36
Country
Australia

Today all the work of the staff has ended, but I received such a wonderful thing in commemoration of completion! I appreciate it. For the best staff, Thank you for your hard work!
beautiful :crying :swoon is it bad I want something like this too
 

Lord Ainz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,226
Reaction score
2,182
Age
37
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Oh that is BLOODY GORGEOUS
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Why do you think I'm still reading Fairy Tail? :sky
Pretty much the same reason I still read Fairy Tail. Which is why I'm hoping there will be a lot of fan serive next chapter.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
:love Lucy is looking fine dressed for Summer......

But...... :hmm





Natsu' s name means Summer. :cheez
Well it is summer right now and Lucy looks like she's dressed in a swimsuit at the beach. So Lucy is just dressed up for the summer weather to go swimming at the beach.
 

Rzerox21xx

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
289
Reaction score
836
Age
42
Country
United States

I think she is tan?

wow thats perfect, you see Hiro, you should her swimsuit more like that. I often criticized the way he draw bikinis to be too revealing. especially top showing too much underboob, sideboob,. I perfer how he drew them in early Fairy tail.
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Who writes and draws Twin Star Exorcist has made a drawing of Fairy Tail for his Twitter, it is surprising that someone of his direct competence (Shounen Jump) shows his respect for the work of Mashima

 
Top