Well considering july timeslot has been taken only timeslot left is october. Otherwise its full probability that t will return next ear.
By the way there were some rumour that anime is returning in september or something, so what happened to that?
Fake news. The anime seasons are January, April, July, October. That's how you knew it was phoney. October's timeslots are getting booked up so the hope is January for me, NNT just got announced for January.
Fake news. The anime seasons are January, April, July, October. That's how you knew it was phoney. October's timeslots are getting booked up so the hope is January for me, NNT just got announced for January.
If so then true, I could be wrong but the source wasn't credible at all still. It's unusual to air a series outside of the anime season months but I suppose it's possible for big franchises.
So the announcement could be?
1. New series - Most likely
2. Anime announcement
3. Spinoff - actually remember when Fairy tail Zero was published once a month and how well rounded the story was? if Mashima had not thrown the towel down on ending Fairy tail; I think a short series about finding Aquarius key and the characters up to their old "going on quests shenanigans" would have been a nice way to wrap series up. Especially if he had to do only a chapter a month for about a year. Then if the anime continued..... you would have Avatar, Alvarez, and a cute ending arc.
So the announcement could be?
1. New series - Most likely
2. Anime announcement
3. Spinoff - actually remember when Fairy tail Zero was published once a month and how well rounded the story was? if Mashima had not thrown the towel down on ending Fairy tail; I think a short series about finding Aquarius key and the characters up to their old "going on quests shenanigans" would have been a nice way to wrap series up. Especially if he had to do only a chapter a month for about a year. Then if the anime continued..... you would have Avatar, Alvarez, and a cute ending arc.
Well there's also Natsu giving Lucy Aquarius's key since it's possible that Natsu found Aquarius's key when he was on his journey with Happy during the year. Also I think Fairy Tail will end with Lucy finishing writing her book and the final words in Lucy's book will be the members of Fairy Tail are friends you can't do without.
I'm leaning towards the announcement being about Mashima's new series. I hope Mashima writes a ****** or a dark fantasy for his next series.
How about a complete dark series like akame ga kill where most of the main characters die for once
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well there's also Natsu giving Lucy Aquarius's key since it's possible that Natsu found Aquarius's key when he was on his journey with Happy during the year. Also I think Fairy Tail will end with Lucy finishing writing her book and the final words in Lucy's book will be the members of Fairy Tail are friends you can't do without.
You do want hiro to keep using his twitter or not.If he left the ships open ended I don't think he is going to keep using his twitter without fandom making him totally insane, not that he is nuts for writing alvarez arc.
You do want hiro to keep using his twitter or not.If he left the ships open ended I don't think he is going to keep using his twitter without fandom making him totally insane, not that he is nuts for writing alvarez arc.
I don't care about ships nether do I care about the fandom. Though I think GajeelxLevy, GrayxJuvia, and JellalxErza are already canon all Gray needs to is give his answer to Juvia so they won't be left open.
I don't care about ships nether do I care about the fandom. Though I think GajeelxLevy, GrayxJuvia, and JellalxErza are already canon all Gray needs to is give his answer to Juvia so they won't be left open.
I am with you on that to.
I think his next project should be a complete dark series like akame ga kill where most of the main characters die just to make up his not killing anyone in FT.
I am with you on that to.
I think his next project should be a complete dark series like akame ga kill where most of the main characters die just to make up his not killing anyone in FT.
Considering he started Fairy Tail as a healing series from how dark Rave Master was in the final part, that's never going to happen. He's too much of a softie