You know for a fact that both Soma and BC have their highs and lows, but the reason why we talk about MnHA is because it's treated on the same pillar as OP.I mean yeah everyone seems to ignore the fact that virtually everything not from the past 2 years (barring OP) are outside the top 5 this week why don't we focus on how Souma and Black Clover haven't been doing good at all this year for once? Its just an easy prime target because people like it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Whomever does the animation for Monster Musume should do Yuragi imo.The chances are good, it will depend on whether a studio wants to do the anime.
I believe that Xebec or J.C Staff will do the Yuragi anime.
As far as I remember, To Love Ru had anime announced in Chapter 76 or 78.
It's at the ideal time for Yuragi to win anime.
