Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
New conspiracy theory: YouTube is pushing Dr.Stone. :3c
The view count is way higher than the average, though. Now I expect 500k in sales next volume to prove the bots feast wrong. :P
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
They should update the ranking on the site then because this series is not even in the top 5.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
you misunderstood what they're trying to say

this is a Chinese manhua that they are translating to Japanese because it's poplar in China

also this series started today, 33 mins ago, it's not ranked , it will rank tomorrow
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
you misunderstood what they're trying to say

this is a Chinese manhua that they are translating to Japanese because it's poplar in China

also this series started today, 33 mins ago, it's not ranked , it will rank tomorrow
You totally miswritten the post, that's the reason.

I don't think it will make much difference to the readers in Japan its popularity in China.
 

XtrnlArdent

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2017
Messages
96
Reaction score
28
Age
28
Country
Spain
Wait... that manhua had an anime last season, a short one if I'm not wrong.
 

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,721
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
12 girls is the maximum that can appear in a double spread in Yuragi sou no yuuna san. Hopefully there won't be any new girls introduce because Tadahiro cannot FIT them all into a double spread. The latest chapter confirmed that. Unless he is willing to reduce their assets :derp
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Wait... that manhua had an anime last season, a short one if I'm not wrong.
yup
https://myanimelist.net/anime/35015/Ani_ni_Tsukeru_Kusuri_wa_Nai
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ani_ni_Tsukeru_Kusuri_wa_Nai!

12 girls is the maximum that can appear in a double spread in Yuragi sou no yuuna san. Hopefully there won't be any new girls introduce because Tadahiro cannot FIT them all into a double spread. The latest chapter confirmed that. Unless he is willing to reduce their assets :derp
or you know, he could draw them smaller....I mean the girls....I mean the actual girls
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
12 girls is the maximum that can appear in a double spread in Yuragi sou no yuuna san. Hopefully there won't be any new girls introduce because Tadahiro cannot FIT them all into a double spread. The latest chapter confirmed that. Unless he is willing to reduce their assets :derp
You know that it is possible to fit more of them on the double spread if he get them closer to each other and without fluttering piece of cloth taking space, I'm sure it will a pleasure to him to do it. :derp
 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
12 girls is the maximum that can appear in a double spread in Yuragi sou no yuuna san. Hopefully there won't be any new girls introduce because Tadahiro cannot FIT them all into a double spread. The latest chapter confirmed that. Unless he is willing to reduce their assets :derp
I somehow read this three times before noticing the t in the last word and the sad thing is it still made sense in context.
 

Tanzo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Messages
1,555
Reaction score
3,766
Country
United States
12 girls is the maximum that can appear in a double spread in Yuragi sou no yuuna san. Hopefully there won't be any new girls introduce because Tadahiro cannot FIT them all into a double spread. The latest chapter confirmed that. Unless he is willing to reduce their assets :derp
When the dartboard says to add a new member


That aside, I wonder if the new editor is responsible for the extras being added to the volumes again.
Pretty good changes the editor's been doing if so.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Dr.Stone gift with the volume is limited to 100, they already told that and I think "We Never Learn" and RxL will have the same limitation although they didn't say the number. If not, it will not be for free, I'm sure.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Someone asked if Shueisha was fighting piracy right? Here's a solid evidence that they are.
I used to read a lot of scans, but now that I have money to afford the mangas I'm giving all my money to the publishers. XD
Still waiting for an official release of Haikyuu in ESJ to get rid of scans completely.
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
So apparently from what I'm gathering on twitter, "Old Man 100%" one shot is related to Seikimatsu Leader Den Takeshi. Too bad it's not translated fully so I won't gain the full experience but will still read the one shot anyway....it seems to have positive reviews so I'm really eager to read it.

Speaking of which anyone been reading Seikimatsu Leader Den Takeshi? The first arc was translated and who knew a fight between two first graders was entertaining. Bonchuu's backstory was good.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That view count on the video is really weird..
This must be the work of an enemy stand!
 

XtrnlArdent

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2017
Messages
96
Reaction score
28
Age
28
Country
Spain
So Cross Account and Shudan have reached the 12th chapter, with Hungry Marie in the bottom and Spring Weapon there also I have problems guessing which one will be axed first...
 

vampire killer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
802
Reaction score
465
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Bha have 3.2 tv rating this week. Still going strong.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top