what is even going on? Not that I mind but why is there a sudden shift from Kato/Scav? Did I miss something?
. All I said is that I think lynching ulq is a bad idea. I am not trying to convince you to vote for anyone in particular.
Yamcha is the key player for this phase.
![]()

Ouch man ouch. I have no idea who to vote for heheDamn, I wanted to sleep. Greg, you are a bad mentor, xnut's potential vote could have changed everything.
we caught a mafia guys, vote xi0 on day 2 before he go on a rampageI want you dead, isn't that good enough?![]()

Kato claims bomb so nobody wants to be part of that explosion anymore if it's true.what is even going on? Not that I mind but why is there a sudden shift from Kato/Scav? Did I miss something?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thanks former girlfriendo, I mixed it Up a bit, sorry for that.Syx is the one with the deleted PM. Scav has nothing really going for him other than the will to survive and keep playing I guess. Would still kill ulq or spriggan instead since he'll probably be more active as opposed to those two.
People are afraid of voting for Kato because of the Bomb claim. For scav, there is nothing really different. But he did lock his vote on Kato despite the Bomb claim.what is even going on? Not that I mind but why is there a sudden shift from Kato/Scav? Did I miss something?
How about instead of the kappa you convince people to switch off from you if you're really town? It will be such a waste if you had a good town role.we caught a mafia guys, vote xi0 on day 2 before he go on a rampage![]()
Uh...kinda...Nah, either way, he still needs to try to save his ass. He doesn't have much options after all
DId scav say anything in his defense? Why would we switch dramatically from scav/kato to ulq? Scav has been here for a while but hasn't said anything
Which did contribute to me changing my vote to one for to die if I'm being honest.Don't vote for me guys, i have a crucial role
i'm big daddy
![]()
I probably wouldn't be, if only 100% of my past deaths hadn't been mafia executions ordered by you.LOL Vandred I didn't think you would be this salty because of your previous deaths. All I said is that I think lynching ulq is a bad idea. I am not trying to convince you to vote for anyone in particular.

Especially on people who are absent and can't defend themselvesOh look a Random Bandwagon. Mafia love Bandwagons.

could argue if there was a reasoning or something logical behind me getting those votes, but there is none. what do you want?How about instead of the kappa you convince people to switch off from you if you're really town? It will be such a waste if you had a good town role.

We don't even need the people who voted for you. If desin, kato and vandred go on spriggan it should be enough. I find that if you were mafia people would try to save you from a seemingly random bandwagon or bandwagon someone else in return, but it ain't happening.could argue if there was a reasoning or something logical behind me getting those votes, but there is none. what do you want?![]()
you don't like big daddy?Which did contribute to me changing my vote to one for to die if I'm being honest

Kato is acting pretty destructive towards the town, but his Bomb Claim is annoying. If whoever gets lynched today is a Townie then Kato is even more suspect. Keep a close eye on who he votes today and why.I probably wouldn't be, if only 100% of my past deaths hadn't been mafia executions ordered by you.
Especially on people who are absent and can't defend themselves
Still. As the only confirmed townie, who would you vote for? This situation is quite a mess for me, at the moment.
Gry is perfectly right I don't believe you or Kato to be Mafia but there is not much speaking against anyone Else either so you have to raise your "Market value"We don't even need the people who voted for you. If desin, kato and vandred go on spriggan it should be enough. I find that if you were mafia people would try to save you from a seemingly random bandwagon or bandwagon someone else in return, but it ain't happening.
Maybe reveal your role if that helps convince people you're too valuable to let go?
Of course not. Your doing it all wrong @scav. It's all in the wrist not the shoulders.you don't like big daddy?![]()