Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
what is even going on? Not that I mind but why is there a sudden shift from Kato/Scav? Did I miss something?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,367
Gender
Male
Country
France
LOL Vandred I didn't think you would be this salty because of your previous deaths :XD. All I said is that I think lynching ulq is a bad idea. I am not trying to convince you to vote for anyone in particular.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I want you dead, isn't that good enough? :pout
we caught a mafia guys, vote xi0 on day 2 before he go on a rampage :kappa
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I should be fine this day, but my general thoughts at the moment:

-Panda is a townie.
-I don't know Jammin's waifu thing but he seems innocent for now.
-If Kato is to die tomorrow because you can't trust him anymore, do it via the killing ability so the potential bomb doesn't kill a townie.
-Docs should protect who they think deserves it most, but keep in mind you could be insane and at 50% kill the one you're protecting.
-Dets can either go spirit to know if they're insane/paranoid or sane/naive or someone else, but don't reveal your results until you have at the very least 1 guilty and 1 innocent result.
-My biggest suspects at the moment are Battou/lakhan. It's not any big reason, just some general feeling reading the day 1 posts.

what is even going on? Not that I mind but why is there a sudden shift from Kato/Scav? Did I miss something?
Kato claims bomb so nobody wants to be part of that explosion anymore if it's true.
Nothing really shifted from scav, he's at 6 votes but I do believe the sudden votes that piled on top of him earlier this day phase were pretty random and in tandem. I'm willing to sacrifice someone inactive over scav so I voted for that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*This night rather.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Syx is the one with the deleted PM. Scav has nothing really going for him other than the will to survive and keep playing I guess. Would still kill ulq or spriggan instead since he'll probably be more active as opposed to those two.
Thanks former girlfriendo, I mixed it Up a bit, sorry for that.

Yeah I just read a chunk of the whole "Kato Thing" claiming Bomb is pretty "lawl" but judging from the way he played in even his first game I could imagine him trying to bait a Mafia kill the way he did. He therefore seems a rather safe.

I'll continue Reading so I can make a Vote before the time is up.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,367
Gender
Male
Country
France
what is even going on? Not that I mind but why is there a sudden shift from Kato/Scav? Did I miss something?
People are afraid of voting for Kato because of the Bomb claim. For scav, there is nothing really different. But he did lock his vote on Kato despite the Bomb claim.

Panda and Gry suggested to vote for AFKers and I voted for Spriggan. I think lynching ulq is a bad idea because of his play style in the previous game, he is the ones they suggested initially.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
we caught a mafia guys, vote xi0 on day 2 before he go on a rampage :kappa
How about instead of the kappa you convince people to switch off from you if you're really town? It will be such a waste if you had a good town role.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,840
Reaction score
23,503
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nah, either way, he still needs to try to save his ass. He doesn't have much options after all :lmao

DId scav say anything in his defense? Why would we switch dramatically from scav/kato to ulq? Scav has been here for a while but hasn't said anything
Uh...kinda...

Don't vote for me guys, i have a crucial role
i'm big daddy
Which did contribute to me changing my vote to one for to die if I'm being honest.

Now if you'll excuse me helping spare the life of someone who insulted Androssi, even temporarily and for the good of our townie people, is going to require a lot of self reflection. Specifically the reflection at the bottom of a bottle.

 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I am here and have read everything...I dindt see nearly as much movement as I expected...Scav kinda of "giving up" could mean he is a towie, but I am always suspicious of late game bandwagons
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
LOL Vandred I didn't think you would be this salty because of your previous deaths :XD. All I said is that I think lynching ulq is a bad idea. I am not trying to convince you to vote for anyone in particular.
I probably wouldn't be, if only 100% of my past deaths hadn't been mafia executions ordered by you. :p


Oh look a Random Bandwagon. Mafia love Bandwagons.
Especially on people who are absent and can't defend themselves :heh

Still. As the only confirmed townie, who would you vote for? This situation is quite a mess for me, at the moment.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
How about instead of the kappa you convince people to switch off from you if you're really town? It will be such a waste if you had a good town role.
could argue if there was a reasoning or something logical behind me getting those votes, but there is none. what do you want? :cookiehand
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
could argue if there was a reasoning or something logical behind me getting those votes, but there is none. what do you want? :cookiehand
We don't even need the people who voted for you. If desin, kato and vandred go on spriggan it should be enough. I find that if you were mafia people would try to save you from a seemingly random bandwagon or bandwagon someone else in return, but it ain't happening.

Maybe reveal your role if that helps convince people you're too valuable to let go?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
OK so wyis is a confirmed townie and traditionally Zasz ist dead. Really hard to make a choice.

I'll Transfer Energy to xi0 mostly to keep it balanced and I never trust Demon who has a permanent Mafia Thing going until proven innocent.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I probably wouldn't be, if only 100% of my past deaths hadn't been mafia executions ordered by you. :p



Especially on people who are absent and can't defend themselves :heh

Still. As the only confirmed townie, who would you vote for? This situation is quite a mess for me, at the moment.
Kato is acting pretty destructive towards the town, but his Bomb Claim is annoying. If whoever gets lynched today is a Townie then Kato is even more suspect. Keep a close eye on who he votes today and why.

Other than Kato, there aren't many other people I really suspect aside from Gry.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
We don't even need the people who voted for you. If desin, kato and vandred go on spriggan it should be enough. I find that if you were mafia people would try to save you from a seemingly random bandwagon or bandwagon someone else in return, but it ain't happening.

Maybe reveal your role if that helps convince people you're too valuable to let go?
Gry is perfectly right I don't believe you or Kato to be Mafia but there is not much speaking against anyone Else either so you have to raise your "Market value"
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
2 minutes, scav is surely dead. A bad day 1 I think.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top