Fam are you in the future or something?

What Atom said.Fam are you in the future or something?
Chinese are in the future. It's 1439 for us, and 2555 or something for Chinese. We use Lunar calendar 
tut tut AkkunI didn't even know anything about it until someone mentioned it yesterday.
Thanks Ahmad, the same goes to you! Best wishes.



TFW Muslims gather in the thread of the most heretic user on MH.
![]()
Gallon has probably never praised the sun and doesn't even believe in Escanor.
Anyway, happy new year to you guys as well.![]()
Of course I (we?) do.So do you guys not celebrate the end of the Calendar Year?
I didn't even know anything about it until someone mentioned it yesterday.
We do celebrate the end of the calendar year like the majority of the world.So do you guys not celebrate the end of the Calendar Year?
Thank you Darky!


Naturally, since you're > me.We do celebrate the end of the calendar year like the majority of the world.
In fact, I don't recall the Muslim New Year being really celebrated, at least not in my environment.
Thank you Darky!
Atom in the second batch...![]()


Uh...eons ago...Wait, is Ramadan finished ? '-'
I realized Gallon has been lacking my attention, so I decided to post in his thread.TFW Muslims gather in the thread of the most heretic user on MH.

As in setting fireworks off, partying etc? Nah I don't do those things. I just take the positive things, like making resolutions, planning what I am gonna do in the next year etc.So do you guys not celebrate the end of the Calendar Year?
Wait, is Ramadan finished ? '-'

I'm the type who is kind of starved as far as parties go, so I'll take them when I can get them.I realized Gallon has been lacking my attention, so I decided to post in his thread.
As in setting fireworks off, partying etc? Nah I don't do those things. I just take the positive things, like making resolutions, planning what I am gonna do in the next year etc.
![]()
