A house filled with artichokes..splendid !

Who's the most handsome


  • Total voters
    6

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I didn't even know anything about it until someone mentioned it yesterday. :XD
Thanks Ahmad, the same goes to you! Best wishes.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
TFW Muslims gather in the thread of the most heretic user on MH.



Gallon has probably never praised the sun and doesn't even believe in Escanor. :bnah

Anyway, happy new year to you guys as well. :nod
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
TFW Muslims gather in the thread of the most heretic user on MH.



Gallon has probably never praised the sun and doesn't even believe in Escanor. :bnah

Anyway, happy new year to you guys as well. :nod
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So do you guys not celebrate the end of the Calendar Year?
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
We do celebrate the end of the calendar year like the majority of the world.
In fact, I don't recall the Muslim New Year being really celebrated, at least not in my environment.

Thank you Darky! :bobriki

Atom in the second batch... :kukuku
Naturally, since you're > me.

I've long since accepted my worthless place in this cruel world, I'm nothing compared to you, brother. :emocat

And our New Year is celebrated here in India. :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wait, is Ramadan finished ? '-'
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
TFW Muslims gather in the thread of the most heretic user on MH.
I realized Gallon has been lacking my attention, so I decided to post in his thread.

:teehee

So do you guys not celebrate the end of the Calendar Year?
As in setting fireworks off, partying etc? Nah I don't do those things. I just take the positive things, like making resolutions, planning what I am gonna do in the next year etc.

Wait, is Ramadan finished ? '-'
:awe
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I realized Gallon has been lacking my attention, so I decided to post in his thread.

:teehee


As in setting fireworks off, partying etc? Nah I don't do those things. I just take the positive things, like making resolutions, planning what I am gonna do in the next year etc.


:awe
I'm the type who is kind of starved as far as parties go, so I'll take them when I can get them.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Barakallah fii umrik Galski :party
 
Top