The thing is that those 8 party are completely unique stories and not really relatable.
SImilar to Naruto and Boruto which count as different works too.
SImilar to Naruto and Boruto which count as different works too.
Sure thing, Mr. Rindou Ackerman. But we still enjoy a bit of swordplay here.DON'T ANY OF YOU START! THIS IS A PUNISHMENT THAT I WILL PUT UP WITH, SO IF YOU COULD BE DECENT PEOPLE FOR ONCE AND NOT RUB SALT IN THE MASSIVE WOUNDS, THAT WOULD BE GREAT!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think it should still count as, unlike Boruto, it is being written by the same author.The thing is that those 8 party are completely unique stories and not really relatable.
SImilar to Naruto and Boruto which count as different works too.
Not really the point as I wouldn't count Dragonball and DB Super as different Manga, even though the author is different. Simply because the characters are the exact same ones.I think it should still count as, unlike Boruto, it is being written by the same author.
I understand the reasoning though.
You got me there.Not really the point as I wouldn't count Dragonball and DB Super as different Manga, even though the author is different. Simply because the characters are the exact same ones.
Hey come on I think it even had a loli or two.Always nice to read some exotic opinions![]()
How could you?Also, FMA is a terrible manga but a great Anime. The slow nomination proves as much.

Even a loli can't turn a subpar story into gold, I fear.Hey come on I think it even had a loli or two.
Eh. I liked it. That's all that mattersEven a loli can't turn a subpar story into gold, I fear.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What kind of punishment is this?How could you?
You must be punished!!
![]()

You what? I'll prove you wrong, just you wait and see!Can we give him another salt award? I don't think his nomination will go far![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You disgust me. First you abandon SnS, and now you spit in my face yet again. And to think I called you a friendSure thing, Mr. Rindou Ackerman. But we still enjoy a bit of swordplay here.

Sadisticlaugh.gifYou what? I'll prove you wrong, just you wait and see!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You disgust me. First you abandon SnS, and now you spit in my face yet again. And to think I called you a friend![]()
Taken!!!Extraordinary series which still wait for a nomination:
Bleach - the most consistent manga eva
![]()
![]()
![]()

Then it better be a good nominationYou what? I'll prove you wrong, just you wait and see!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You disgust me. First you abandon SnS, and now you spit in my face yet again. And to think I called you a friend![]()

Also, FMA is a terrible manga but a great Anime. The slow nomination proves as much.
Sadly, someone nominated both Snk and gintama before meand gintama! but Battou will nominate it and ill end up fighting him again
Also DGM !!![]()
. Doesnt mean We wont fight tho
Match making huh.... I see how it isSadly, someone nominated both Snk and gintama before me. Doesnt mean We wont fight tho
![]()
This. Also, Monster.I hope someone who had read it will nominate Pluto, it's such a brilliant manga.