Hangout Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The thing is that those 8 party are completely unique stories and not really relatable.
SImilar to Naruto and Boruto which count as different works too.
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
DON'T ANY OF YOU START! THIS IS A PUNISHMENT THAT I WILL PUT UP WITH, SO IF YOU COULD BE DECENT PEOPLE FOR ONCE AND NOT RUB SALT IN THE MASSIVE WOUNDS, THAT WOULD BE GREAT!
Sure thing, Mr. Rindou Ackerman. But we still enjoy a bit of swordplay here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, FMA is a terrible manga but a great Anime. The slow nomination proves as much.
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The thing is that those 8 party are completely unique stories and not really relatable.
SImilar to Naruto and Boruto which count as different works too.
I think it should still count as, unlike Boruto, it is being written by the same author.

I understand the reasoning though.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think it should still count as, unlike Boruto, it is being written by the same author.

I understand the reasoning though.
Not really the point as I wouldn't count Dragonball and DB Super as different Manga, even though the author is different. Simply because the characters are the exact same ones.

It certainly isn't easy, I give you that.
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not really the point as I wouldn't count Dragonball and DB Super as different Manga, even though the author is different. Simply because the characters are the exact same ones.
You got me there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,728
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Can we give him another salt award? I don't think his nomination will go far :p
You what? I'll prove you wrong, just you wait and see!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sure thing, Mr. Rindou Ackerman. But we still enjoy a bit of swordplay here.
You disgust me. First you abandon SnS, and now you spit in my face yet again. And to think I called you a friend :emocat
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
You what? I'll prove you wrong, just you wait and see!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


You disgust me. First you abandon SnS, and now you spit in my face yet again. And to think I called you a friend :emocat
Sadisticlaugh.gif

Luv u boo.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
You what? I'll prove you wrong, just you wait and see!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


You disgust me. First you abandon SnS, and now you spit in my face yet again. And to think I called you a friend :emocat
Then it better be a good nomination ;)
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
and gintama ♥ ! but Battou will nominate it and ill end up fighting him again :pout
Also DGM !! ♥
Sadly, someone nominated both Snk and gintama before me :feelsbadman . Doesnt mean We wont fight tho:3c
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Monster is one of the best manga I've ever read, I'd be hard pressed to vote against it. 20th Century Boys is another great one from Naoki Urasawa as well.

There's a few titles so far that I've not read, but seen the anime (Code Geass, DB, Nana, SnK and a few others). Sadly won't be able to vote them.
 
Top